TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hitman Scam

1. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> In regards to your mail.

I will like to inform you that i was supose to get a donation from the bison as soon as become a member, the problem was that Rev bob who was supose to send the donation was hit by a car and now rev jack can not send the money, he is very hard for him to send via western union, i will like you to hel me send this money as soon as possible because i have not even pay for the tattoo as promise by the church.

Do get back to me with your option on how you can help me out.

Much thanks
    bala

In regards to my last mail sent to you,

i will like you to help me as soon as possible, i have wait for this days to have my donation but Rev Hoobit is not helping me at all, i have got my tattoo draw as a member but up till now i have not hard my doantion and rev bob promise that as soon as i have that don then my donation will be sent acluding the tattoo fee, he ask me last week to meet Rev jack in owo and i went there can not find him, then again he ask me to meet him in Ibadan then i left again i went jack called me and told me he has travel to lagos i dont have any more money to travel to lagos, i want you to help me with the tattoo fee first and then my donation fee because the tattoo guy is getting on my neck every day, i have not paid for this tattoo because bob ask me to do that and the fee will be sent as soon as possible, i want to beg you in the name of god and for the brother love of bison to help me get this out and god will bless you forever, do get back to me as soon as you recieve this mail, i have my wife at the hospital till now because i used the hospital fee to travel to owo and ibadan now i cant even care for my wife and my kids, am very week and tired about all this, please help me out as you have promise.
    God bless
    bala

Dear Mr Hassan,

I have reviewed your email as well as the notes made my Rev Yerkokof. The paperwork is somewhat incomplete, but it is not that important. The important thing is to get you your money. It seems there have been quite a few delays and complications. I understand this has put you under hardship. I apologize for this. Rev Hoobit Yerkokof is a bit testy since his accident and is not the most helpful. He is all balls and no cock one might say!

I will have my secretary, Fawn Dillmiballs, email you this morning a brief form that needs to be filled out. Make sure to print the email and handwrite the answers and then scan the email back to me. It is important that it is handwritten. There will be a place for a signature. That is all we will need. There will be a place on the bottom to say how you want the money sent to you. I will personally take care of this as soon as I get the form back. I should be able to take care of it this afternoon as long as you send the form back in time.

I will have Fawn Dillmiballs send the form as soon as she has a chance.

God bless,

Bishop Dill Doe

Membership Questionnaire
    1.Name ______________________________
    2.Occupation __________________________
    3.Religion ____________________________
    4.Do you go to Church? ___________________
    5.If so, how often? ______________________
    6.Are you married? ______________________
    7.Have you ever sinned? __________________
    8.Have you had sex with a man? ____________
    9.Do you find men sexually attractive? ________
    10.What do you plan to do with your donation? __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    11.What is your age? ____________________
    12.Do you masterbate? ___________________
    13.If so, how often? _____________________
    14.Do you drink alcohol? _______________
    15.If so, how often? ___________________
    16.Have you ever seen a ghost? _____________
    17.If so, describe the encounter_________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    18.How do you wish to be paid? Include all necessary details below.____________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
    19.Do you pledge yourself body and soul to the Holy Order of Bison?____
    20.Do you accept $110,000.00 as the donation fee?_______
    21.Do you promise to not sin again? _______________
    22.Signature__________________

Dear Brother Hassan,

I just sent you the form to be filled out. I will be here all day and I will forward it on to the Bishop when you send it back. We have the money ready to send. We will get it to you today if you can send back the form with the handwritten replies. It is absolutely critical that the form be filled out by hand and scanned into the computer!!

Regards,

Fawn Dillmiballs

Mr Hassan,

We are still waiting for your returned email with the scanned membership agreement. If you send it soon we can still process the payment today.

Bishop Dill Doe

2. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Mr Hassan,

For being in such a hurry to get your money you sure move slow. Fawn Dillmiballs is slow, good, but slow, but you are much slower still. Why have you not completed the form? Get me the form right away so that I may send you the money before the weekend. Go now!!

Dill Doe

Greetings to you.
    I have recieve your mail an not very happy at this time, well let me first say am sorry for coming too late with my mail, i could not read or respond to your mail since yesterday, like i told you before i was arrested by the police last night because the day the tattoo guy gave me to pay his money was yesterday, i was detain by the police and i have to explain things to them that i will pay back that am still working towards it, i also inrorm them that my wife is very sick an if they have to keep me there then i may lose my wife, so they told me that i have just 7 days which is one week to pay the tattoo guy his money or i will be charge to court for that, i will send you this form first thing tomorrow morning as soon as possible, please i want you to help me get this funds so i can pay this guy, even if you have to send me the $1,200 for the tattoo then i will be very happy for that before i will then recieve my donation.
    Rev dill i have put all my hope and trust in you please do not let me down for god will bless you for ever, i want you to pleas tell this to other Rev that this is why i havce not being able to send the form back, i will do that first thing tomorrow morning.
    I GREET YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, AND MAY YOU LIVE IN PEACE, AM LOYER TO BISON.
    FROM MY HEART
    BALA

Brother Hassan,

You were arrested? Why were you arrested? You are a member of the Holy Order of Bison. We will take care of these legal problems. I could send a lawyer down there at once if you wish. I believe we have a lawyer by the name of Clee Torres down in Nigeria right now. I am sure he could help you if you want. He is from the law firm of Willie Makit and Betty Wont. Just let me know, we will fly him there to be your legal council if needed.

Regards,

Dill Doe

Greetings to you.

I will like to inform you that i have recieve your mail and i apriciate all that you have said, i want to tell you that is a very simple matter and i do not need a lawyer for this, i must first thank you very much for the assitance you have given me, i have fill the form and am sending in my next mail, i want you to know that i have put all my trust in you and i dont want you to let me down this time, i want to send you the payment details for the tattoo guy first so a can be settle with him, i was arrested because the tattoo guy has waited for his payment till the date the police told me to pay him, that was why i was arrested, but mean why i told them that as soon as i recieve the payment from you then i will settle his fee, thats why am begging you now that you should send the tattoo fee along with your nex mail so i can be settle with this over here.

Regards
    Bala
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

3. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Greetings to you in the name of the lord.
    I want you to find attach copy of the membership form that you requested for, i want to let you know that i have waited for this days that i will recieve my donation, thanks very much for all the suport you have given me.
    Like i have said in my form, i want the payment sent via western union or money gram instumetaly till its complete the amount of my donation, mean while you have to send the payment for the tattoo guy as soon as you recieve this mail like you told me before today that as soon as i send the form payment will be sent to me.
    I want you to send the payment with the tattoo guys name so he can go to the Western union office here an pick the payment him self, please i dont want any delay and fake payment like what Rev Hoobit Yerkokof did when it cause me a very big problem when Rev Hoobit Yerkokof send a fake payment, the tattoo guy was almost held by the bank security for brigging fake payment information to the bank, please i want you to make this real this time and lets be serious for once.

HERE IS THE TATTOO GUY DETAILS TO SEND THE PAYMENT.

RECIEVERS NAME: EWEMADE CURTIS
    ADDRESS: 25 PLYMOUTH ROAD EDO STATE NIGERIA.
    AMOUNT EXPECTED:$2,100USD
    TEXT QUESTION: MY FRIEND
    ANSWER: dill

YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW TO ENABLE HIM PICK THE MONEY.

SENDERS NAME.............................................. ....
    SENDERS ADDRESS........................................... .
    AMOUNT SENT.............................................. ........
    MTCN NUMBER............................................ ..........
    TEXT QUESTION.......................................... ........
    ANSWER............................................ ..................

As soon as the tattoo guy recieve the payment then i will give you my details to start sending my donation, i hope all this and attach form is clear and understood by you, may you live long and may the holy order of bison be with you.
    Your Brother
    Bala

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

4. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Mr Hassan,

We received the form but is was scanned at a very low resolution and we can not read it. Please resend it so we can process your application

Sincerely,

Fawn Dillmiballs

In regards to your mail.

I will like to inform you that the copy of the form is very clear here an i can read all written on it, plase you have to know that am very tired about all this who problem, i will try now and go out to a public computer center and make sure all is clrear an you can be able to read, i will have to send you the form again by tomorrow, i want to get the tattoo payment at list by monday so i can settle this guy, he has turn my house into a barge in compound were he can come any time of the day.

I will send you the form again by tomorrow.
    But you can resize the form and then you will see all written clear on it but if you can not then i will send you another one by tomrrow after i return back from church,

Regards
    Bala
    Brother Hassan,

We had our lawyers, Dewey Cheetem, and Howe, look over the form. We even printed it. It came out about three inches by three inches. When we increased the size it became very fuzzy. This is all we need to proceed. We will take care of this brother!

Have fun at church,

Here's to cupping,

Fawn Dillmibals

Why are you taking so long to do simple tasks? You need to stop spanking the monkey and get you eye on the prize. Resend the application as soon as you can

Dill Doe

Sorry for the delay.

I await your payment of $2,100USD for the tattoo.

BALA HASSAN

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

5. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Dear Mr Hassan,

I understand your need for haste, but we have a problem with your application. I asked that you resend it so that we were sure of your answers. The problem is with questions #12 and #16. You see, the Lord and I have an understanding. God does not tell me things directly, but he gives me hints. I have received one of these hints about your application. I know for a fact that not everything is true on your application, and I have determined that it is either your answer to #12 or to #16. Now, if you indeed do masterbate I do not know if we can send the money to you. I would like to believe you would not defile yourself in such a manner, but I do not know.

If indeed you answered truthfully to that question, then you answered falsely to #16. If this is the question that you answered falsely there shall be no consequence. All that I need is your admission to the error and an accounting of what the ghost experience was. I need to know your age that it happened, who the ghost was, the message given by the ghost, what time of day, what the ghost looked like, and how it made you feel.

Do not hold to your previous answers. I know one of them is untrue. If you deny this it will only delay the donation.

Get back to me immediately.

Dill Doe

In regards ti your mail recieve.
    I must tell you am not very happy with it because as am dealing with a man of god and trying to be a man of god then what will make me tell lies about the form fill by me from my heart, i have not masterbate and i have not seen a ghost before so why should i lie about that, an you say something about my age thats my real age is 31 years old i will be 32 by october this year, i want to let you know that io have waited for this day that you will finaly accept me as your full member.

Rev Dill, please do know that i have spend tme and days here trying to make all work out fine here, all you need to do is try and help me also as you have promise me the first time, what i need now is for me to get the tattoo guy settle and then i will be free from thats side of it.

I want to find out this from you, do you have your won bible or you read the same bible others read, i have ask Rev Hoobit this before but he did not answer me till now, if you have your won bible that every member read you will have to send me one also, but if you dont want me to be a member of your church then please inform me so i can stop wasting my time with you and let me sell some of my proparty so i can pay this tattoo guy, but you as a man of god dont need to lie to me like Hoobit did.

If you can even send half of the payment for the tattoo then i can beg the guy that i will pay him the balance with time, but i have not given him any money since the first day, Rev Bob promise me that he will send the payment as soon as the tattoo is approve by the Board.

Am real sick and tired of all this, my wife is sick and i dont have money to take good care of her, if i lost her then how will be little baby fee, try and have a godly mind and help me out Rev.

Regards
    Bala

Dear Mr Hassan,

I believe you. I still think there may be something untrue on the application but I believe it is not intentional. I trust you and believe you have been through enough. We will take care of you. I have sent my personal assistant to hand deliver the money to you so you receive it by Friday. I understand you need the money by Friday so you do not get arrested. I considered sending the money through Western Union but that medium has issues from time to time and I did not want something to happen and you not receive your money. This way I know you will get it on time. I also understand you are tired of traveling. No problem. My assistant will travel to see you. He will come to your town of Edo State. He wants to meet on Friday morning at a public place of your choosing. He will have all the money in cash so we do not need to deal with any banks or other possible problems.

The only problem is that when Rev Yerkokof's man Jack Goff was in Owo people would say that they were you. Everybody said they were Bala Hassan when they heard Jack had money. We do not want this money to go to the wrong person. What we need you to do is to email me a picture of you holding a sign that has the words "I Give BJ's". I will forward this email to my personal assistant, Mr Moe Lester, and he will know who he is looking for. This way he will be sure who you are. You could also hold a sign that reads, "Moe Lester".

So, this is what I need: 1. Email (By Thursday) me a picture of you holding the sign. 2. Where you want to meet (Remember, Moe wants to meet in a public place since you were once a hitman and he is a bit nervous).

God bless,

Dill Doe

I have head you and i will send you the picture on thursday and i hope to recieve the full payment on friday, hope this will not bring any mistake again like i travel to ibadan and lagos.

regards
    bala hassan

Dear Mr Hassan,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Remember to hold up the sign when you are out in public to meet Moe Lester. He will be looking for you and the sign. As soon as you send me the picture I will send it to him.

I look forward to having this mess taken care of. You have been very patient. After you receive your donation and begin your good works I would be honored if you continued to use me as your mentor. There is a lot to learn and I would like to lend a helping hand.

God bless,

Dill Doe

6. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> I have recieve your mail. i will email you the picture by tomorrow, i will like him to meet me in front of constidentail hotel airport road, that place is a busy place for us to meet, do get back to me asap if any chenges.

Regards
    Bala

It shall be done as you say. What time will you arrive there?

God bless,

Dill Doe

In regards to your mail.

I dont know the time he want me to meet him there, he has to give me time so that i can wait for him that time, i dont want to give him time that will not be condusive for him, and i dont know the time he will arrive EDO STATE, as soon as he arrive then he has to give me a call so that i can met him up there, please i dont want wht happen at owo and ibadan to repet him self becasue i dont want to be fool the second time.he can call me with me number as soon as he arrive: +2347036864355.
    REGARDS
    BALA

Dear Mr Hassan,

I will tell Moe Lester to choose the time when I send him the picture of you holding the sign. You need to send that picture to me right away. When he responds back that he got the picture he will tell me the time for you to meet.

Send that picture right away!

Regards,

Dill Doe
    Greetings to you.
    I want you to find attach copy of my picture and the sign written I GAVE B J "S, kindly get back to me on a specific time that you want me to meet him at the main veneu, do know that he must come very fast as i will not wait all day there waiting for him because i have to visit my wife at the hospital as it is week end, i will also want you to send me his picture so i can know him, i hope all is well in this mail an understood.
    Regards
    Bala

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

7. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Dear Mr Hassan,

Thank you for the picture. I have sent it to Moe Lester. He responded almost immediately and was very pleased. He said that he will be at the assigned place at noon (12 pm) on Friday. If there is any problem with this time let me know immediately.

I am sorry, I do not have any pictures of Moe Lester. He is short, white but with a slightly darker complexion. He has dark hair, and always has dark out line of facial hair even when he shaves. He will likely be wearing a football jersey with the number "8" on it. He is very loud. You can't miss him.

Congratulations,

Dill Doe
    Dear Mr Hassan,

I hope you get this message in time. Moe Lester is in the hospital! He has gotten sick and they suspect it is the Swine Flu! They do not know yet. Would he be at the same hospital as your wife? He is under quarantine right now until they determine if it is the Swine Flue or not.

I will update you soon.

Dill Doe

Dear Mr Hassan,

I have the gravest of news. I must admit I lied to you earlier about Moe Lester. He is not in the hospital, but is in hiding. We have confirmed evidence you are still acting as a hitman. How could you do this to the church?!

Do not deny this. We were contacted by a spiritual medium. (A person who speaks to the dead) The person, Shea Verpussi, channeled the late Rev Johnson. The message received was quite clear. The message gave us names, email addresses, dates, everything. I expect you to give me all the details immediately or our deal is off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have disappointed us all. The elders demand an explanation.

Dill Doe
    If you want your money you better come up with answers soon. Moe Lester is still in Edo State, but he will not stay for long. You know how dangerous it is for a white man there. He said it is raining *****es down there, which is good.

You better explain this hitman business or our deal is off.

Dill Doe

In regards to your mail recieve, i will like to inform you that you just lied and i never expect this from you and all members of the church, if you know you are not given me the donation then stop emailing me, i have stop the hitman job for long and yoiu know it, i must tell you to chenge you spiritual man because he just lied to you, if it were to be a cause of death then he will lied and the some one will be killed, you wasted all my time and money for transport up till today i have not got my money, i will advice you stop sending me mail if you dont have good things to talk about than us the name of the lord to lie.

This was what my friend told me before about you guys that you are just scammers who dont even have a way of god, you can not send just $2,100 then you want me to belive that you will send me $110,000USD. dont worry about me any more i will take good care of my family since you are not real mand of god, take your money i will find a way to pay the tattoo guy, i can even sell my computer and phone to pay him and then get my wife out of the hospital, i never know you all were lies and scammers.

Have a nice day.
    chiao
    bala
    Dear Mr Hassan,

I am sorry that you continue to lie to us. You see, some of your latest "victims" happen to be members of the Holy Order of Bison. You see, we have proof you have continued to be a hitman. You are a very bad liar.

Now, you have no more chance to get the donation. That part of our conversation is over. I would like to explain your tattoo to you. The writing on your tattoo, "I Give BJ's," does not stand for, "I Give Bob Johnson's money." You see, Rev Johnson had a sense of humor, and he wanted to get back at a goat molester like you. The phrase, "I Give BJ's" means, "I Give Blow Jobs." If you do not know what that means I will explain. It means you inhale vigorously mens' dicks. You know, their penises. It means you are a homo. Gay. You get the point? You've been made a fool of all across the internet. You have made many people in the United States laugh a lot. Your face is all over the interenet. Thanks a lot. We have enjoyed it immensely. You dick inhale vigorouslyer!

Now, to show that I have a heart, we are still willing to pay for your tattoo since we talked you into it. You should not be out that money. Send your details how you want the $2,100 sent to you. Send this information to this address and mark it attention Annie Dikkledo. She will process the payment so you can be on your way.

Regards,

Dill Doe

Default Re: Hitman Scam

Long winter, eh?
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

9. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Attention:Annie Dikkledo
    In regards to the mail send to me from dill, i want the payment send to the tattoo guy via western union money transfer with his address and name below, please do this fast and get back to me, mean while i never know you people were just fooling ma around the US, well god will take good care of my wife and family for me as you people have make me see hell over this, i would have not deal with you in the first place, but i want you to know that life is still ahead, i thank god for my life today, and he has forgive me for all my sins.
    HERE IS THE TATTOO GUY DETAILS TO SEND THE PAYMENT.

RECIEVERS NAME: EWEMADE CURTIS ADDRESS: 25 PLYMOUTH ROAD EDO STATE NIGERIA. AMOUNT EXPECTED:$2,100USDTEXT QUESTION: MY FRIEND ANSWER: dill YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW TO ENABLE HIM PICK THE MONEY. SENDERS NAME.............................................. ....SENDERS ADDRESS........................................... .AMOUNT SENT.............................................. ........MTCN NUMBER............................................ ..........TEXT QUESTION.......................................... ........ANSWER............................................ ..................

Please dont send a fake payment to him i dont want to be arrest by the police over here.

My regards to all members of your church.

Cheers
    Bala

May god forgiev you all your sin, you have real make me look as if am not man anough, well take good care of your self and pray hard, i want to go and see my sife.

bala
    We will send the money transfer tomorrow morning. Why did you keep up the hitman business? We would have given you all you need. I do not understand.

Annie Dikkledo

I have recieve your mail, as soon as i recieve the details of the payment i will then send it to the tattoo guy and then you can live me alone.

I await your mail and payment information.

Regards
    Bala

Bala,

Here you go. It was sent as requested with the question and answer as you asked.

Dill
    Code: 124152803459808711902121322252

Pin: 3746

You can use these to track the money here http://www.tracking.tkif needed.
    Dill Doe
    In regards to your mail, i must tell you i dont understand how you send the payment and details to me, you have to send me the senders name and the MTCN and the test question and answer, please do get back to me with the as i have promise him today will be the last day to recieve the payment, do send me the details the http://www.tracking.tk is not opening here is like is unders construction, i await your mail and details.

REGARDS
    BALA
    THIS IS WAHT THE TATTOO GUY SEND TO ME WHEN I SEND HIM THE TRACK YOU SEND TO ME.

At this moment Dot TK is a bit overwhelmed by all the new users. Therefore we are currently unable to handle your request.
    Please come back again later. Thank you for using Dot TK!

HE CAN NOT ACESS THE MONEY PLEASE SEND THE DETAILS.

REGARDS
    BALA

10. Default Re: Hitman Scam

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Balls,

The info is as follows:

MTCN: 8529637418
    Sender: Dill Doe
    Receiver: Curtis Ewemade
    Amount: $2100.00
    Question: My friend
    Answer: Dill

Now go get the money! Run as fast as your legs can carry you.

Your wife's best friend,

Dill Doe
    Thanks for the information, but i hope is not what hoobit did the other time, like i told you beore in my previous mail before today i dont want to be involve in any fake payment with the Nigeria Police team, I will get back to you as soon as the payment is confirm by the tattoo guy, he has to run fast not me, i will get back to you today or tomrrow because am going to see my wife at the hospital, why did you include your wife best friend?
    REGARDS
    BALA

balls,

I assure you this is a real transaction. I am not one to dick around.

your wifes best friend,

Dill Doe
    ballsack,

Is your tattoo boyfriend happy now? He got his money and now you are okay. How do you want to proceed from here?

your replacement,

Dill Doe

You can see i did no0t reply you ever since because you are one of them who dont know how to send a western union, the tattoo guy has see it that is not my fault and he has ask me to forget about the payment, you can keep your fake payment to your self, you can see that god has started blessing me, my wife is out i just got a new job.

regards
    bala

balls,

I am glad to hear the tattoo boyfriend received his money. Do you now want to talk about receiving your donation money? I understand you have a new job? What is it? I am glad your wife is out of the hospital. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dill Doe

For your information the tattoo guy did not recieve your payment because you send a wrong payment to him, go and get your ****ing money from the western union if you even make any payment there, but if you send a stupid one still go and get your ****ing money, i guess you did not even make any payment at the first place, i have a new job i told you before, i will only thank your church for making me live a new life and have a good mind now.

regards
    bala

Greetings to you.

I hope you can se that it was a wrong payment, dont try to tell me it was a mistake.

regards
    bala

Bala,

I sent the money EXACTLY as you said. Are you sure you can trust this tattoo boyfriend? He's not just pulling your dick is he? I think he took the money and lied to you.

I sent you the money. Now why are you still doing your hitman business? I paid a lot of money to a hacker who hacked into your computer and he showed me all the hitman emails you have sent out. Please explain this. If you truly turn your life around we can still discuss the donation money.

Dill Doe

In regards to your mail
    The western union here said no such transaction was made, they said that was a fake mtcn the tattoo guy is not lieing, you are the person lieing to me ok, even if i have to do my hitman job thats not your business, go to hell.

bala

balls,

I am not lying to you. The payment was made just as I said. I even showed you a picture of the money transfer. It is for real.

How long did you wait for Moe Lester holding the "I inhale vigorously dick" sign? That is pretty funny. All those people saw you displaying a sign saying you are a homo. You love to eat cock. That was a good one!
    Now on to the donation. If you truly change your ways and stop this hitman business we will take care of you. We just have you actually become a man of God and stop sinning!!

Dill Doe

SO WHAT HAPPEN TO THE PAYMENT.
    BALA

I do not know. I would check with your tattoo boyfriend. I think he is slipping your the salami. You tell him he got his money. Now, do you want your donation? If so, I want an explanation why you are still being a hitman. I need to trust you will not kill people when you are a member of my church.

Dill Doe
    So are we going to proceed or not?
    Dill Doe
    May God have mercy on your soul.
    now i have come up with the payment of the tattoo and my wife is fine now thank God for that.i never know you guys have been useing me as a fool ever since,you made me to bilive you all the scam and notseens you have been telink me about your so called CHURCH.you mabe me to druwn an tatoo i never know the mening about why?i have told you guys times without numbers that am no more an hitman and you still keep on asking me thesame thing why dont you have ears? you guys are SCAM.if claim to be a man of God you can not help those who are in need and made me to put all that i have into this but noting came out of it,do you think God will forgive you for all this i know one day we all will die and we will give account of ourself good or bad.am living a happy life now i dont whant any more SCAM from you again,dont worry about the tatoo i will find a way to wipe it off so that i will not have any affer with you SCAMSER again. my the good lord that we save have mercy on your soul .

Thanks

Bala