TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Default Tickets

I talked to a lady at the ticket office today and she said there are still plenty of tickets available and they don't anticipate a sellout. I asked if she meant that there would still be seats left in the stands and not the grass and she said in the stands. I hope we can get more people to this game.

There is nothing like a threat of rain to hold people back.

I'm thinking if we have a good showing this week and next week, the crowds will be out the following week against Elon, because Ugay will be out in Arizona.

That will inhale vigorously if we can't sell out for the first home game.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    I'm thinking if we have a good showing this week and next week, the crowds will be out the following week against Elon, because Ugay will be out in Arizona.
    You mean the following week against Northeastern?

Doesnt Ugay play South Carolina next weekend? Or are you saying that the crowds will be good next weekend? Crap, i'm confused!!

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Doesnt Ugay play South Carolina next weekend? Or are you saying that the crowds will be good next weekend? Crap, i'm confused!!
    I think I confused my self. I didn't notice where you said this week and the next....this means I'm an idiot. You were right in saying Elon....my bad

UGA shouldn't affect our game next week since they play at 3:30 and we play at 6? But the following week it wouldn't suprise me if the UGA game combined with the fact that we are on TV affects our attendance. UGA plays at 8 and we play at 7.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    UGA shouldn't affect our game next week since they play at 3:30 and we play at 6? But the following week it wouldn't suprise me if the UGA game combined with the fact that we are on TV affects our attendance. UGA plays at 8 and we play at 7.

Vandy (headed up by our old FU friend Bobby Johnson) just beat SC so that UGA game vs SC just lost some intrigue.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    That will inhale vigorously if we can't sell out for the first home game.
    Not sure if I understand correctly or not, but GSU has NEVER "sold out". Why would you expect them to quit selling tickets to this game? Not trying to sound like a jerk i'm just trying to understand where you are coming from.