TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tickets

Paulson will never sell out............there is plenty of space on the hills for general admission seats
    Eagle Fan since 1986!

BBA Graduate 1998

Tommy Callaway

Statesboro, GA

I recall a few games last year where the seats were all sold out and only GA was left. How many times did we hear people #$)@# and complain about having to sit on the grass and how uncomfortable it was?

Guess the filter hasn't been turned on yet.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I've sat on the grass for about 6 or 7 years now with my family and another family and don't have any problems with it at all. I'd prefer a more centrally located seat, but the room and the ability to stretch out on the grass is great. Plus my kids aren't cramped into a small seat and bugging the pi$$ out of me all game long.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

I'm one of those who will never sit on the grass. I did that while I was a kid, and when I was a student. I would like a seat now.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Not sure if I understand correctly or not, but GSU has NEVER "sold out". Why would you expect them to quit selling tickets to this game? Not trying to sound like a jerk i'm just trying to understand where you are coming from.
    I'm sorry. My analysis of our 105% attendance last year confused me. As did our average, which was over 18k (the number of "alleged" seats).

[/sarcasm]
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

6. Default

I love my beach chairs on the hill. Trim about 3-4 inches off the back legs and it is great!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Not sure if I understand correctly or not, but GSU has NEVER "sold out". Why would you expect them to quit selling tickets to this game? Not trying to sound like a jerk i'm just trying to understand where you are coming from.
    The ONLY sellout I can remember is the 1989 National Championship game. The ticket booths actually had signs that said "Sold Out".

Quote Originally Posted by McEagle View Post
    There is nothing like a threat of rain to hold people back.
    I'm thinking it is the opponent not the threat of rain. Also with all the students that went to Athens last week many will go home this weekend.

I got ya now paintballer, I wish they would announce the game a "sell out" after each game where we sell all of the numbered seats ... when we do that I think it would help draw interest and urgency to get to the game!