TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Talon Talk Emergency Vote

  1. Default Talon Talk Emergency Vote

    I move to disqualify Pike and Tranny as both not only broke the no vid, gif, pic rule, but they gave it the middle finger as they passed. What makes matters worse is one of the contestants made the very rule he broke. I see their need to post pics/vids as a desperation move because they're written smack was weak and they grasped at any and every opportunity to establish some dignity. They have brought great shame to what was once the epitome of smack.

    We need 5 votes to disqualify Pike and Tranny.

    1. Tribal

    2. ________

    3. ________

    4. ________

    5. ________


    Secondly, I move to allow one of the former contestants an opportunity to face the victor of the OF - VB cluster****.
    ​@___Tribal___

  2. Default Re: Talon Talk Emergency Vote

    You sir, are in desperate need of a cheese platter.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Talon Talk Emergency Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    I move to disqualify Pike and Tranny as both not only broke the no vid, gif, pic rule, but they gave it the middle finger as they passed. What makes matters worse is one of the contestants made the very rule he broke. I see their need to post pics/vids as a desperation move because they're written smack was weak and they grasped at any and every opportunity to establish some dignity. They have brought great shame to what was once the epitome of smack.

    We need 5 votes to disqualify Pike and Tranny.

    1. Tribal

    2. _Pike's Big Daddy_______

    3. __Shortbus______

    4. ____OJ Simpson____

    5. ___Razor Ramon Monarch_____


    Secondly, I move to allow one of the former contestants an opportunity to face the victor of the OF - VB cluster****.
    Tribal, you have your quorum.
    The best view of Williamsburg is the one in your rear-view mirror.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Talon Talk Emergency Vote

    Originally Posted by TransAmBison
    You two have to be the biggest pansies ever. Posting pics in my thread, but you don't have the nuts to put pics in your own thread. What ultimate smackers you are. Pathetic. You are a disgrace to the game.



    If TransvestightBison has a problem with oldfart or ValleyBoy you just need to do what you do best and that is to pucker up and just kiss my big white butt. I cannot speak for oldfart only for myself. I will post what I want when I wont. The only one on this board that I ValleyBoy will yield to is Eagle22. I will never yield to a puke yellow coat wearing BigBird want-a-be.

    Now Eagle22 is probably laughing his butt off just thinking what are though crazy a$$ fools over on TALON Talk going to post next.


    Originally Posted by Tribal
    I move to disqualify Pike and Tranny as both not only broke the no vid, gif, pic rule, but they gave it the middle finger as they passed. What makes matters worse is one of the contestants made the very rule he broke. I see their need to post pics/vids as a desperation move because they're written smack was weak and they grasped at any and every opportunity to establish some dignity. They have brought great shame to what was once the epitome of smack.




    Tribal what has got your panties in a wad. You know Pike has never been a fellow that care a rat's a$$ about rules. I am sorry that you feel pissed off about not being in this years TALON TALK Smack Off. Get over it and grow yourself a set of balls man. You are the only one you should blame.......YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THE SMACK OFF THIS YEAR.

    There is only one person that can DQ Pike and Tranny and that is TALON (All F*ckin CAP)



    Originally Posted by odusmitty
    Tribal, you have your quorum.



    Go back to your own dam board where someone might care what you post.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  5. Default Re: Talon Talk Emergency Vote

    Oh, you're just showing off now. I give you a little kudos on the other thread about your new found multiple quote pasting abilities and you go ahead and post the same thing on this thread. We saw it the first time, squirt, no need to puff your chest like you just found Pike's binky in Tranny's butt.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Talon Talk Emergency Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribal View Post
    Oh, you're just showing off now. I give you a little kudos on the other thread about your new found multiple quote pasting abilities and you go ahead and post the same thing on this thread. We saw it the first time, squirt, no need to puff your chest like you just found Pike's binky in Tranny's butt.
    Tribal I can sum up what VB said in three letters, GFY. If you wanted to participate this year, you were welcome and you had the opportunity. It's a shame you were laid up with some shim and didn't want to participate and while the four of us that remain hate each other more with every passing day, the only thing we dislike more is some WIlliam and Mary fairy that thinks he's all that because he found a hot chick last year to post a picture of. Just understand that you would have been voted out in the first round had it not been for Ms. Bouncy. Now go eat some cheese, grease that bung hole, and go make your daddy Pike some money.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Talon Talk Emergency Vote

    At the extreme risk of appearing that I have actually been logging into Talon Talk and reading this stuff, I do admit that Tribal has a pretty valid point.

    But I will also say that I at least, have been duly entertained by a few of the recent developments in the Trans vs. Pike matchup. I'm also pretty sure if I were to weigh in with my full opinion that such force would result in a TKO, so I'm going to channel Mills Lane and let the ear-biting by one party continue, even though I've got a pretty good idea of the outcome.



    I do like the concept though of maybe not disqualifying the round, but instead putting up an undercard for this bout.

    Just a thought.

    And don't be surprised when I don't post further on this or return to this section of the site for another month
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.





  8. #8

    Default Re: Talon Talk Emergency Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post

    Now Eagle22 is probably laughing his butt off just thinking what are though crazy a$$ fools over on TALON Talk going to post next.
    Pretty much. At least I can read what you typed this time .....
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.





  9. Default Re: Talon Talk Emergency Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    Originally Posted by TransAmBison
    You two have to be the biggest pansies ever. Posting pics in my thread, but you don't have the nuts to put pics in your own thread. What ultimate smackers you are. Pathetic. You are a disgrace to the game.



    If TransvestightBison has a problem with oldfart or ValleyBoy you just need to do what you do best and that is to pucker up and just kiss my big white butt. I cannot speak for oldfart only for myself. I will post what I want when I wont. The only one on this board that I ValleyBoy will yield to is Eagle22. I will never yield to a puke yellow coat wearing BigBird want-a-be.

    Now Eagle22 is probably laughing his butt off just thinking what are though crazy a$$ fools over on TALON Talk going to post next.


    Originally Posted by Tribal
    I move to disqualify Pike and Tranny as both not only broke the no vid, gif, pic rule, but they gave it the middle finger as they passed. What makes matters worse is one of the contestants made the very rule he broke. I see their need to post pics/vids as a desperation move because they're written smack was weak and they grasped at any and every opportunity to establish some dignity. They have brought great shame to what was once the epitome of smack.




    Tribal what has got your panties in a wad. You know Pike has never been a fellow that care a rat's a$$ about rules. I am sorry that you feel pissed off about not being in this years TALON TALK Smack Off. Get over it and grow yourself a set of balls man. You are the only one you should blame.......YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SAID I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THE SMACK OFF THIS YEAR.

    There is only one person that can DQ Pike and Tranny and that is TALON (All F*ckin CAP)



    Originally Posted by odusmitty
    Tribal, you have your quorum.



    Go back to your own dam board where someone might care what you post.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The 19th Hole
    Posts
    12,879

    Default Re: Talon Talk Emergency Vote

    Poor, poor Tribal. Bows out of the competition and then, when he realizes his mistake, he decides he wants to influence the competiion any way he can. Unable to accept that he is no longer relevant. A has been. A nobody. Tribal is like Favre. Just can't seem to accept that his time has long since past.

    We don't give 2 ****s about the rules. Why do you think we are the best? Because we simply go all out, everytime, NFG!!! So you can take your so called "rules" and shove them straight up your ***!

    And quit stating that one of the conpetitors makes the rules. I know you're talking about me and I do no such thing. The committee makes the rules and from my understanding, this rule was proposed by you and TALON. Why? Another opportunity to maintain relevance! Move over old man, you lost to me last year and it's time for you to ride off into the sunset.

    Oh... E22. With all due respect, go away!
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Talon Talk Smack Off
    By Pike51 in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 23rd December 2012, 03:45 PM
  2. Talon Talk Family... I need your MOJO!!!
    By Pike51 in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 22nd December 2012, 12:13 PM
  3. Thought about putting this in Talon Talk...
    By GSUAlumniEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th December 2012, 07:07 PM
  4. First one in Talon Talk
    By KJ Eagle in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 6th September 2012, 11:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •