TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 300 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paulson webcam in place!

Default Re: Paulson webcam in place!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue7 View Post
    Both. The new seating will only be student seating because student fees are what is being used to fund the expansion.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Forum Runner
    I dont believe this will necessarily be true. I would somehow rework the seating to keep the stundents together. If you add 6300 seats then simply give them that number of seats, but it doesn't specifically have to be just the new seats.
    Just One More Time!!!

Yep I expect the students and the band will have from the end-zone to the 25 or 30 yard line and up. The rest will be new seating. Last year I heard we avg just over 8000 students a game so whatever sections that takes up they will get because they paid for it. What ever it is it will be loud and proud. Ive been to many other college football games in the south, one thing people will not deny is that our student section is on par with anyone. My dad (Auburn alum) came to the Wofford game last year and sat of the visitor side. Told me after the game he was impressed with how loud it was and imagined ESPN wouldn't put a microphone on the student section next time haha.

I figured once the new deck is built the students will get the seats from both endzones to about the 30 yard line and the new deck. Leaving those premium seats on the 50-30 yard line for paying season ticket holders.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Where do you put visiting fans and general admissions?
    Just One More Time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trueeagle98 View Post
    Where do you put visiting fans and general admissions?
    the lower corner ... where we are put anytime we hit the road and there are actually opponent fans in the seats.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

I'm hoping to get to ask TK on Friday what the plans are for the student side. I'm like E22 in that I've never understood why we give visitors premium seats. Hopefully we have a shakeup planned for that side. It's been an unorganized cluster for a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I'm hoping to get to ask TK on Friday what the plans are for the student side. I'm like E22 in that I've never understood why we give visitors premium seats. Hopefully we have a shakeup planned for that side. It's been an unorganized cluster for a while now.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    the lower corner ... where we are put anytime we hit the road and there are actually opponent fans in the seats.
    Terrible idea to give the 100 visitors such great seats. Then again might be different to actually have visiting fans show up. Give them the worst in the house like we get. Corner of the endzone. It's what the entire Sun Belt does for visiting fans.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

We may be there all night if half starts asking questions, lol.

I'm like E22 in that I've never understood why we give visitors premium seats.
    I though I read somewhere once before that is was a conference requirement. This is not a bash Baker post but I'm thinking he may have said that in an interview once.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Forum Runner
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]