TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: #1 day til first game

Default #1 day til first game

I thought Jerrick needed a thread all his own. This kid has had an amazing career here at GSU and is as much responsible for our programs resurgence as Jaybo or Coach Monken or even Keel. Think about the great plays he has made on both offense and defense and special teams the past 3 years. His leadership in the weight room challenging every kid to go into beast mode. I really hope he has a fantastic senior year and can solidify his place along side the greats like Ham, Peterson, Hill, Foster, etc. If you read this Jerrick, know the eagle nation is pulling for you and here's looking to see another Payton award and top NFL draft pick. Looking forward to tomorrow night!

Default Re: #1 day til first game

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    I thought Jerrick needed a thread all his own. This kid has had an amazing career here at GSU and is as much responsible for our programs resurgence as Jaybo or Coach Monken or even Keel. Think about the great plays he has made on both offense and defense and special teams the past 3 years. His leadership in the weight room challenging every kid to go into beast mode. I really hope he has a fantastic senior year and can solidify his place along side the greats like Ham, Peterson, Hill, Foster, etc. If you read this Jerrick, know the eagle nation is pulling for you and here's looking to see another Payton award and top NFL draft pick. Looking forward to tomorrow night!
    +1

3. Default

GATA Jerrick!

It's HIS team now, I'm looking for great things from him, he carried us the 2nd half of last season, look for at least 100 yds rushing in the 1st half.

2013 Eagle Football's heart and soul is Jerick. He's going to make us proud, I know it.