TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: #46

Default #46

Is a beast.

He's gonna be a good one.

Default Re: #46

Was just about to put up a thread about Rafael Hardee.

About the only bad thing I saw w/ him was when the SSU running back put that blindside hit on him. He was rather annoyed after that play (in a good way). Coach Cabral edged him off to the sideline which was probably a life sustaining event for the SSU running back.

He has a motor that reminds me a little bit of Freddie Pesquiera ....
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post

About the only bad thing I saw w/ him was when the SSU running back put that blindside hit on him. He was rather annoyed after that play (in a good way). Coach Cabral edged him off to the sideline which was probably a life sustaining event for the SSU running back.

Yeah... he got blown up pretty good on that one and I think he was ready for some payback.

Did big Jay Ellison get any playing time tonight? I saw him on the sideline but didn't ever see him in the game. I could have missed it though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ellison got in some late in the game on some series. Looked good out there ... big run stuffing play at least once that I recall.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Ellison got in some late in the game on some series. Looked good out there ... big run stuffing play at least once that I recall.
    Good. I kept looking for him so I could see him in action. I'm sure I'll get plenty of chances this year as I expect he will be a big contributor throughout the season.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

With a nasty disposition a little like John Mohring.
    He made SSU's RT look rather silly most of the time. From what little I've seen, he seems to have a pretty high football IQ. When SSU tried to sneak the RB into the flat for a possible screen, he adjusted and backed off the pass rush to fill the passing lane. I think the kid gets it.