TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 11121314 LastLast

Thread: Called shot thread... UF

Default Re: Called shot thread... UF

Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    hey I picked us to win too. I also picked Pike and 1peat to rush the field and tear down the goal posts and for Buzz to get knocked down by the UF band. I got the first any confirmation on the other two?
    I was unable to rush the field because Dr Mrs Gator Fan was not happy and she left immediately as the clock hit all 0's. Unfortunately, although I had the car keys, she had the shuttle tickets... so I snapped a few pictures and then had to run out before she left me.

I can confirm that 1peat and several other forum members performed shirtless hugs post game and were nearly arrested for indecent exposure on more than one occasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Kumpstein View Post
    I was unable to rush the field because Dr Mrs Gator Fan was not happy and she left immediately as the clock hit all 0's. Unfortunately, although I had the car keys, she had the shuttle tickets... so I snapped a few pictures and then had to run out before she left me.

I can confirm that 1peat and several other forum members performed shirtless hugs post game and were nearly arrested for indecent exposure on more than one occasion.
    Dam Mitch Pike when are you going to learn to hold on to your on shuttle ticket. You aught to have know she was going to be one pissed off doctor at the end of the game.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    I'm sticking to 38-17. I wish I was as confident as you all. I'll be there getting loud either way though.
    IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just realized this thread was moved to talon talk.... been wanting to give Pike an attaboy!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by CB EAGLE View Post
    I think you've forgotten how bad we are.
    Well?

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    I just don't see it. Florida is better than any team we've played this year by far. We've won 1 game on the road this year, and have got beaten by two scores in every other road game. I can see the first half being close, but Florida should take this one by a few scores
    Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Large Marge View Post
    Crack is whack.
    Ban yourself.

8. Default Re: Called shot thread... UF

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Here's your shot to make your last year in the FCS memorable. You know they are overlooking you...make them pay!! Good luck, I'll be cheering for ya!
    I guess this doesn't count as calling the shot, but I sure didn't count you out. I sure am happy for you guys, even if I'm gonna have to deal with hearing, "buttgators," from now on...

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I guess this doesn't count as calling the shot, but I sure didn't count you out. I sure am happy for you guys, even if I'm gonna have to deal with hearing, "buttgators," from now on...
    Hmmm... however, you had more faith in us than some of our fans. Butt-NOTHING!

10. Default Re: Called shot thread... UF

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Kumpstein View Post
    Hmmm... however, you had more faith in us than some of our fans. Butt-NOTHING!

What I didn't know is that you were so good you made at least one fan out of the opposing team...or do your guys use the force? "This is not the team you play for..."