TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Called shot thread... UF

Default Re: Called shot thread... UF

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    you really think #1 is an NFL RB prospect?, I love the young man but I'm not sure about NFL, would love to see him get a shot but at best I see him going as an undrafted free agent.
    I think Arena or Canadian is his best hope. Jerick is a great athlete but if JF can't make it in the NFL, don't hold your breath on Jerick.

you really think #1 is an NFL RB prospect?, I love the young man but I'm not sure about NFL, would love to see him get a shot but at best I see him going as an undrafted free agent.
    I know he is 19 NFL teams have contacted him so far. Lets see 4.4 speed, 215lbs ( right now ) benches 475, squats 600-700 I think after pro day he will get drafted he is an absolute stud...are you serious garns?!

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    I think Arena or Canadian is his best hope. Jerick is a great athlete but if JF can't make it in the NFL, don't hold your breath on Jerick.
    old fart people woul dhave said the same about jj..there is a reason " 19 " NFL teams have contacted him and it isn`t to talk about the canadian league. This guy isn`t 174lbs like foster he was 225 before the camp he bulked up and lost alot of his mass. Keep in mind on his frame that is a bull..he can make it as much as any other RB in the NFL.

I'm pretty sure Jerrick is viewed with more value than JF was. His size does not limit him nearly as much as it does JF. Jerrick will have an pro day that will match up with any ones. Also, I would think the success of JJ and Darius can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by swat_gsu View Post
    I know he is 19 NFL teams have contacted him so far. Lets see 4.4 speed, 215lbs ( right now ) benches 475, squats 600-700 I think after pro day he will get drafted he is an absolute stud...are you serious garns?!
    He definitely has NFL measurable. Hopefully someone gives him a shot

http://www.gseagles.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=538

5'9 215 and this taylor for florida som eof you SEC homers keep lusting over is 5-10 214

Absolutely. It's not likely that he'll get drafted, but his combination of strength, pad level, and quick feet is pretty special.

If Jerick can run a legit sub 4.55, he'll get a real shot. His only real shortcoming is his lack of natural elusiveness in the open field, and I don't think that's as important as having the athletic ability (and learning ability) to carry out assignments as a RB or slot receiver in any offense.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Jayson was 5'7" 170 lbs. There was no way he was gonna play in the NFL at that size. Not in 2008.

Plus, Jayson wasn't a very good receiver. Jerick is probably better at that than Jayson was.
    Thanks, Rastabot!

Quote Originally Posted by swat_gsu View Post
    http://www.gseagles.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=538

5'9 215 and this taylor for florida som eof you SEC homers keep lusting over is 5-10 214
    Somehow--and I don't understand how--a player's frame comes into play. AP never looked small at GSU, and he didn't "measure" small at 5'10" 212. However, he looked tiny in the NFL . . . except those monstrous arms. He simply had a more compact frame than comparable backs. I don't know if that hurt him, but it was strange.
    Thanks, Rastabot!

Quote Originally Posted by GaSou93 View Post
    Forgive some of us for not having the friggin' play-chart from that game memorized.... gees.
    You're running with the big dogs now.
    Thanks, Rastabot!