TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 23 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Parking Donations

Default New Parking Donations

• Season ticket and the parking fee will not increase for 2014.
    • A minimum donation of $600 will be required to qualify for parking at Paulson Stadium. *
    • The Recreation Activities Center (RAC) parking lot will become a donor lot with a minimum donation requirement of $300 or $120, depending on the location within the lot.
    • Qualified donors will be allowed to keep their existing parking spots.
    • A minimum donation of $1,200 is required to qualify to purchase a large RV parking spot. The parking fee of $500 remains the same.
    • A new premium RV lot will be created next to the stadium with additional benefits offered. ($1,200 minimum donation / $2,500 parking fee)
    • All "Club" seating (Eagle, Stadium, and Bishop) will require a minimum donation of $1,200 and allows the purchase of up to four season tickets.
    • A new "Club" experience will be created under the new mid-deck on the visitors' side and will require a donation of $1,200 or $600, depending on the location of the seats.
    • A minimum donation of $1,200 is required to enjoy the Bishop pre-game hospitality event.**
    • A minimum of $300 donation is required to purchase football season tickets in Sections B & F (with backs).
    • A minimum of $120 donation is required to purchase football season tickets in Sections B & F (without backs).
    • The donation requirement for VIP Suites will increase based on the location and type of suite purchased.
    • Bald Eagle donors at the $600 and above level will be allowed access to football pre-game side line passes, admission to the 6th Man Club at Basketball and on-Field batting practice for baseball.

* Long-term donors currently at the Eagle Giving level ($300-$599) with priority points totaling more than 80 Points will be grandfathered in and allowed to remain at their current giving level for parking.

** Long-term donors currently at the Bald Eagle Giving level ($600-$1,199) with priority points totaling more than 80 Points will be grandfathered in and allowed to remain at their current giving level for Bishop pre-game hospitality access
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Default Re: New Parking Donations

In before the rage.

Great idea IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    In before the rage.

It's still cheaper than most schools in the SoCon with those parking fees. It's going to be a major sticker shock. I know my crew will have to do the RAC or something different. I can't afford the $600 more to keep my large tailgate spot that I've had since the very beginning.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

5. Default Re: New Parking Donations

Its about time...especially charging for the RAC

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    In before the rage.
    Should be no rage, especially if folks understand the extreme value they enjoyed for such a long period of time.

Things change, and honestly from the looks of it I think all the changes are positive.

The Bishop change for the pre-game is LONG overdue.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

The times, they are a-changing.
    If GSU wants to run with the big dogs, these changes are needed. Simply must generate more revenue from more sources ( including fans) to fund a solid program. Hope it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    Should be no rage, especially if folks understand the extreme value they enjoyed for such a long period of time.

Things change, and honestly from the looks of it I think all the changes are positive.

Oh I definitely agree with all of it, long overdue. I hope that as part of what they're requiring from box leasers there will eventually be some changes to the cost of the box itself.

But you know how people get. Some people are going to fly off the handle about how much the school is going to jack up prices because we're going FBS. COUGHscoobyCOUGH

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post

Agreed- but the RAC parking is going to be what causes an uproar

Quote Originally Posted by JGEagle7 View Post
    Agreed- but the RAC parking is going to be what causes an uproar
    Have to agree with that. That place should turn into a ghost town now.

Well, a ghost town with paintballer in it.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.