TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 220

Thread: Press Conference Thread

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StingingEagle View Post
    Don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by StingingEagle View Post
    I care about us far more. Pretty obvious if you knew my thread count. But you don't, you'd rather take an immature pot shot at me. I'm sure having bigger balls on the internet will help you go far in life.
    Don't you hate immature posters???

    Sent from my iPhone

  2. #12

    Default Re: Press Conference Thread

    This article from KBTX Sports radio (in Bryan, TX) says they've confirmed Fritz will be named coach at a conference tomorrow.

    http://www.kbtx.com/sports/headlines...239484441.html

    Don't know if really reputable, but I'm hearing a lot of the same.
    OAS AAS LLS

  3. #13

    Default Re: Press Conference Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by StingingEagle View Post
    Cold hard truth, I'm scared of being a non threat nobody that we were during the Hatcher years and especially BVG. This guy deserves a chance, sure, but the I consider So Con to be a bigger stage than where SHSU is. I'm just not impressed.
    Even if that is true, he took Sam Houston to the championship game twice, which just makes him all the more qualified.

  4. #14

    Default Re: Press Conference Thread

    How one can compare what SHSU has done on the field to what BVG or Hatch did is beyond me. At least look some things up before you post hate.

    Look at it this way, he had the same result we had with Monken in 2011 and 2012....

  5. #15

    Default Re: Press Conference Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SoConNightmare View Post
    How one can compare what SHSU has done on the field to what BVG or Hatch did is beyond me. At least look some things up before you post hate.

    Look at it this way, he had the same result we had with Monken in 2011 and 2012....
    Really ? I didn't realize we made it to Frisco
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.





  6. #16

    Default Re: Press Conference Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Even if that is true, he took Sam Houston to the championship game twice, which just makes him all the more qualified.
    He has won where ever he's coached, that is what I'm holding onto, of course hatcher came in with a great winning % too. Well it's done, time to rally around the flag boys, GO CF, GO EAGLES!!!

  7. Default Re: Press Conference Thread

    I'm not comparing him to either of those coaches. I'm saying I got spoiled along with the rest of us that graduated during the dominant years. I felt like we were getting much closer than we have been in a long time and prefer not to go back to the dark ages. I don't expect to be in big bowl games, I just don't want to be a confident W for someone else. All we ever ran was the option, all but 4 or 5 years. It's pretty difficult to imagine being successful with something else. Hatcher was as close as we got, but he was a joke.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StingingEagle View Post
    I'm not comparing him to either of those coaches. I'm saying I got spoiled along with the rest of us that graduated during the dominant years. I felt like we were getting much closer than we have been in a long time and prefer not to go back to the dark ages. I don't expect to be in big bowl games, I just don't want to be a confident W for someone else. All we ever ran was the option, all but 4 or 5 years. It's pretty difficult to imagine being successful with something else. Hatcher was as close as we got, but he was a joke.
    Fritz' offense at SHSU ran the option.

    Sent from my iPhone

  9. #19

    Default Re: Press Conference Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Fritz' offense at SHSU ran the option.

    Sent from my iPhone
    Whoaaa don't come in here with facts. You know we only like speculation in here

  10. #20

    Default Re: Press Conference Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Fritz' offense at SHSU ran the option.

    Sent from my iPhone
    yep unless your running the old pro set, EVERY body is running the option, even a # of NFL teams.(smile)

Similar Threads

  1. press conference
    By sportsperson1983 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 27th March 2013, 08:53 AM
  2. where is the press conference at
    By sportsperson1983 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 26th March 2013, 10:08 PM
  3. Press Conference
    By RomanEagle47 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st November 2009, 08:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •