TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Press Conference Thread

Quote Originally Posted by StingingEagle View Post
    Don't care.
    I care about us far more. Pretty obvious if you knew my thread count. But you don't, you'd rather take an immature pot shot at me. I'm sure having bigger balls on the internet will help you go far in life.
    Don't you hate immature posters???

Sent from my iPhone

Default Re: Press Conference Thread

This article from KBTX Sports radio (in Bryan, TX) says they've confirmed Fritz will be named coach at a conference tomorrow.

http://www.kbtx.com/sports/headlines...239484441.html

Don't know if really reputable, but I'm hearing a lot of the same.
    OAS AAS LLS

Cold hard truth, I'm scared of being a non threat nobody that we were during the Hatcher years and especially BVG. This guy deserves a chance, sure, but the I consider So Con to be a bigger stage than where SHSU is. I'm just not impressed.
    Even if that is true, he took Sam Houston to the championship game twice, which just makes him all the more qualified.

How one can compare what SHSU has done on the field to what BVG or Hatch did is beyond me. At least look some things up before you post hate.

Look at it this way, he had the same result we had with Monken in 2011 and 2012....

Quote Originally Posted by SoConNightmare View Post
    How one can compare what SHSU has done on the field to what BVG or Hatch did is beyond me. At least look some things up before you post hate.

Look at it this way, he had the same result we had with Monken in 2011 and 2012....
    Really ? I didn't realize we made it to Frisco
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Even if that is true, he took Sam Houston to the championship game twice, which just makes him all the more qualified.
    He has won where ever he's coached, that is what I'm holding onto, of course hatcher came in with a great winning % too. Well it's done, time to rally around the flag boys, GO CF, GO EAGLES!!!

7. Default Re: Press Conference Thread

I'm not comparing him to either of those coaches. I'm saying I got spoiled along with the rest of us that graduated during the dominant years. I felt like we were getting much closer than we have been in a long time and prefer not to go back to the dark ages. I don't expect to be in big bowl games, I just don't want to be a confident W for someone else. All we ever ran was the option, all but 4 or 5 years. It's pretty difficult to imagine being successful with something else. Hatcher was as close as we got, but he was a joke.

I'm not comparing him to either of those coaches. I'm saying I got spoiled along with the rest of us that graduated during the dominant years. I felt like we were getting much closer than we have been in a long time and prefer not to go back to the dark ages. I don't expect to be in big bowl games, I just don't want to be a confident W for someone else. All we ever ran was the option, all but 4 or 5 years. It's pretty difficult to imagine being successful with something else. Hatcher was as close as we got, but he was a joke.
    Fritz' offense at SHSU ran the option.

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post

Sent from my iPhone
    Whoaaa don't come in here with facts. You know we only like speculation in here

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post

Sent from my iPhone
    yep unless your running the old pro set, EVERY body is running the option, even a # of NFL teams.(smile)