TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 515253
Results 521 to 526 of 526

Thread: National Signing Day Thread

  1. #521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    StAte fans don't understand how the two Sun Belt newbies could possibly have among the best recruiting classes in the conference. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=334&f=4551&t=12663852 http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=334&f=4551&t=12665320
    I like flying under the radar. These guys have no idea what they're in for.

  2. #522

    Default Re: National Signing Day Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    StAte fans don't understand how the two Sun Belt newbies could possibly have among the best recruiting classes in the conference.

    http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=334&f=4551&t=12663852

    http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=334&f=4551&t=12665320
    My favorite part is them saying Georgia Southern has people paying 247 to rank recruits. I'm beginning to wonder if this whole thing is a myth.

  3. #523

    Default Re: National Signing Day Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    My favorite part is them saying Georgia Southern has people paying 247 to rank recruits. I'm beginning to wonder if this whole thing is a myth.
    I think they are getting 24-7 and southern pigskin confused...and then us and app...
    I believe app has someone with 24-7
    and we have a connection with southern pigskin...which ranked StAte ahead of us btw.
    ( I'm sure someone will correct me if I have it wrong)

    So confusion reigns all around. Regardless, they still can't fathom how we got the recruits that we did.

  4. #524

    Default Re: National Signing Day Thread

    Do we have anyone that is connected with Southern Pigskins?

  5. #525

    Default Re: National Signing Day Thread

    Yeah, the guy that wrote the sun belt recruiting ranking article is a southern graduate.

  6. #526

    Default Re: National Signing Day Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    Yeah, the guy that wrote the sun belt recruiting ranking article is a southern graduate.
    And gsufans.com poster.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

    The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Similar Threads

  1. Countdown to national signing day
    By Rad in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4th February 2014, 08:30 AM
  2. National Signing Day Thread
    By ChadWC in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 7th February 2013, 04:41 PM
  3. National Signing Day Show
    By gsuradio in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 7th February 2013, 10:25 AM
  4. National Signing Day
    By SPT-bone09 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th February 2013, 02:33 PM
  5. National Signing Day - Grady Redding
    By FloridaTodayPreps in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st February 2012, 09:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •