TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hail-Southern.com

Default Re: Hail-Southern.com

Quote Originally Posted by andyt View Post
    NEW Adidas Golf Shirts in Navy and White will be in stock next week. Also, Navy GS baseball caps, Cole Swindell version (lol), by The Game will be here next week also. Thanks for everyone's support! Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Andy
    info@hail-southern.com
    www.hail-southern.com
    Please post when that stuff is on the site, would be interested to check it out.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    A little birdy told me the deal was just under TK's Coke deal.(smile)
    One day...lol, now go buy something so I can save up for the lights donation! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    Please post when that stuff is on the site, would be interested to check it out.
    I definitely will gsu_paintballer. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    I'm a Nike snob. Any chance you'll have any Nike products in the future? I'd love a new white golf polo for those August/September games and tailgating.

<__NSMallocBlock__: 0x15c3a070>
    Since Nike is not an official supplier, I don't think I will be bringing any items in at this time. Basically the only way to get a Nike branded shirt would be if a licensed manufacturer purchased blanks from a Nike supplier and then embroidered the shirt themselves for wholesale distribution. I don't have any contacts who carry Nike products at this time. Sorry I can't help on this one.
    Andy

Ga Southern Adidas puremotion Golf Polos in white and navy now in stock. Check them out.
    http://hail-southern.com/Georgia-Sou...didas-Headware

MrsGarns4 just went on line and purchased a (as you say down south), a TAG Holder. Where in the north we say a license plate holder.(smile).

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    MrsGarns4 just went on line and purchased a (as you say down south), a TAG Holder. Where in the north we say a license plate holder.(smile).
    Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business! Your order will ship today. Have a great weekend and Hail Southern!

2584_Champions.jpgGot a few Steve Ford 1985 & 1986 National Championship prints in stock today directly from Steve. If interested click here: http://hail-southern.com/Georgia-Sou...hampions-Print

Coaches Polos in stock FYI, along with some new hats and other things. Check it out.
    We are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $35 from now through August 31st. Hail Southern!
    http://www.hail-southern.com

Andy this is a shot in the dark but do you guys have any Sun Belt conference champion t-shirts?

{(
    )}