TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Alumni Center parking pass and parking for the FOC 12-3 on game days

1. Default Alumni Center parking pass and parking for the FOC 12-3 on game days

Anyone else get an Alumni parking pass in the mail for this weekend's game? That was a surprise and not sure why I got one. Also, my family is going to check out the FOC, as they are open 12-3 on game days. Any suggestions where to park without paying just to view the hall of fame?

Default Re: Alumni Center parking pass and parking for the FOC 12-3 on game days

The parking passes for the Alumni Center are for the board meeting on Saturday morning. Only board members would have received one.

Default Re: Alumni Center parking pass and parking for the FOC 12-3 on game days

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgsu2003 View Post
    Anyone else get an Alumni parking pass in the mail for this weekend's game? That was a surprise and not sure why I got one. Also, my family is going to check out the FOC, as they are open 12-3 on game days. Any suggestions where to park without paying just to view the hall of fame?
    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    The parking passes for the Alumni Center are for the board meeting on Saturday morning. Only board members would have received one.
    Maybe you got mine, Chris, since I haven't received one for the Saturday morning meeting yet.

I have not received one yet either.

Surprised eaglewraith didn't get one for being displaced

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Give it time. He hasn't gotten around to speaking to them about that yet. He has other items on the agenda first.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.