TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking up a collection!

Default Taking up a collection!

I'm taking up a collection to buy Coach Fritz a one-way ticket back to Texas. Kids played too hard to give this game away, and yet he benched Ellison after he led the comeback and gave the game away - Dumb Move!

Hurry back to Statesboro coach so you can game plan how to lose the next game.
    Last edited by bakerbacker; 13th September 2014 at 02:45 PM. Reason: grammar
    Fire Sam Baker! The rest will take care of itself.

Default Re: Taking up a collection!

Quote Originally Posted by bakerbacker View Post
    I'm taking up a collection to buy Coach Fritz a one-way ticket back to Texas. Kids played too hard to give this game away, and yet he benched Ellison after he led the comeback and gave the game away - Dumb Move!

One of those kids you speak of was Favian. Lets slow down a little. Another emotional loss. We're OK.

Troll much? So your position is that a coach that was able to stem the tide of a 35-10 ROUTE and score 28 unanswered points is a terrible coach because an ACC REF needed to make sure an ACC team won the game? Really? That's the position you want to stand on?

edit: Also that coach that you want to run out on a rail just mentioned that Ellison got hurt... so... yeah... maybe you should rethink your position.
    Last edited by fencereagle; 13th September 2014 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fencereagle View Post
    Troll much? So your position is that a coach that was able to stem the tide of a 35-10 ROUTE and score 28 unanswered points is a terrible coach because an ACC REF needed to make sure an ACC team won the game? Really? That's the position you want to stand on?
    From my TV, they could have called it either way, it was that close.

5. Default Re: Taking up a collection!

Stop. Just stop.

Yep, I'm standing on what I said - got the nucleus of a good football team here and should be 3 and 0, not 1-2.
    Fire Sam Baker! The rest will take care of itself.

Take off your blue and white and never put it on again. You are an idiot.

I would like to see you be man enough to say that to Coach Fritz.... STFU you POS troll.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    From my TV, they could have called it either way, it was that close.
    Which is not indisputable evidence.
    "Officially" designated as the GSUFans Vigilante Moderator.

Yep, I'm standing on what I said - got the nucleus of a good football team here and should be 3 and 0, not 1-2.
    I hear GA State needs fans... seems like your football knowledge is more suited to cheering for them. I think they're playing now, perhaps you could tune in.