TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: remember when

Default remember when

Hey guys, remember the last time our entire fan base was pissed we lost 2 ACC out of conference games?

Me neither.

Everybody chill the hell out, drink a beer and log out. See you in Alabama. The Sun Belt is afraid.

Default Re: remember when

Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    Hey guys, remember the last time our entire fan base was pissed we lost 2 ACC out of conference games?

Me neither.

Everybody chill the hell out, drink a beer and log out. See you in Alabama. The Sun Belt is afraid.
    LOL, your OK in my book GSU08!, on to Mobile!

Hey guys, remember the last time our entire fan base was pissed we lost 2 ACC out of conference games? Me neither. Everybody chill the hell out, drink a beer and log out. See you in Alabama. The Sun Belt is afraid.
    See you there. Looking forward to that trip.
    Avatar = True Blue sign, standing under the Bill Clinton statue in Pristina, Kosovo, and smoking a cigar.

-Walt Austin, Forgotten5.com

I hope we don't have any more close games...my heart can't take it. It's just now beating correctly again

Again, how many teams are we afraid of after these first 3 weeks? I can't remember in my entire football fandom how confident I've been after two losses. NO ONE in the Sun Belt scares me

The only thing I'm pissed about is this damn Atl traffic..hell of a comeback guys!

When I was leaving the game I said to all Ga Tech fans....they were real lucky....they all said they were!

Me neither.

Very very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by northgaeagle View Post
    When I was leaving the game I said to all Ga Tech fans....they were real lucky....they all said they were!
    I agree. The tech fans sitting in front of us, after they scored that last TD, all turned around shaking their heads, shaking our hands, telling us that we simply didn't deserve to leave the game feeling like losers. I don't remember which player said it, but the quote from one of the Tech players pretty much sums up how the fans around us seemed to feel....he said something along the lines of "yeah, we won, but it is kind of bittersweet because it feels like we didn't".

Bring on the damn Belt is all I have to say. Get some wins under us, and take it to Navy for the last OOC game of the year. GATA!
    Georgia Southern University-Football
    NCAA 1-AA National Champions- 1985, 1986, 1989, 1990, 1999, 2000
    Southern Conference Champions- 1993, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2011
    Sun Belt Conference Champions- 2014