TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerick McKinnon

1. Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Eagleman are you from up there? Reason I ask is because folks up there like either Jets vs Giants. Yankees vs Mets, Islanders vs Rangers etc. the year Namath took the Jets to SB was a great season, that was a very, very good Jet season. I want Jet to go to a team with a good QB/O-line.
    I am, yes, but people having favorite teams is hardly indigenous to the NE. To hell with the Giants, and to a deeper hell with the Pats.

Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    I guess my concern is the overlap in their skills (from an NFL perspective, anyhow). They're much different runners, but the pundits seem to have both slotted as change-of-pace backs.
    The only reason I disagree with this is because of Shannahan's use of backs in ATL. He loves to mix and match RBs, including having both on the field at times. While Mckinnon doesn't have the power that Freeman brings he is just as allusive. And Breida has more staight line speed than Coleman, with probably a little more allusiveness. Could you image how awesome it would be if they put in a Wild-Niner formation in with Jet at QB and Breida at RB. If they sign Turbo T.Gabriel, the jet sweep one way with Turbo, the speed option going the other with Jet and Cheetah, all that speed would be a LBs worse nightmare. You would have LBs and DEs guessing and breaking ankles.
    Last edited by AcctEagle221; 13th March 2018 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I am, yes, but people having favorite teams is hardly indigenous to the NE. To hell with the Giants, and to a deeper hell with the Pats.
    I lived in the Albany area for years, 150 miles north of NYC and 150 miles West of Boston. You should have seen it during baseball season, a real town divided! Majority were Yankee fans BUT a truck load of Red Sox fans too.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    As a Bucs fan, a good thing about this is he would probably get the majority of the carries since they released Doug Martin. Bad thing is I would never get to see him play as I'm in the falcons market and for some reason when the Falcons have the late game or Monday night, I get Carolina.

I am sure the Bucs OC had heard a thing or two about Jet. I don't know that their offense is the best fit though, unless they are changing schemes up.

Not on twatter myself, but if you google Jerick there are several recent twats that say the battle is down to SF and Jets. One from a guy in TB said he's about to become a top 5 $$$ RB and the Bucs weren't willing to go that far.

Please don't go to the Jets, Jet. Their OL is pretty bad, and PFF agrees with me (ranked 30th out of 32).
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

One of the 49ers top targets reportedly going to TN....where JM was supposedly a top target.
    https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/3/...s-running-back

No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"