TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 535455
Results 541 to 550 of 550

Thread: Jerick McKinnon

  1. #541

    Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    That article reminds me of what Georgia Southern should ALWAYS do on the recruiting trail. That’s the kind of player we need.
    Agreed.

  2. #542

    Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

    Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    That article reminds me of what Georgia Southern should ALWAYS do on the recruiting trail. That’s the kind of player we need.
    Thats what got us where we are, and every time we get away from it, we fail. Picking up a few Eligwe's and hopefully Cunningham's and Quin William's along the way certainly don't hurt.

  3. #543

    Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

    Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    Thats what got us where we are, and every time we get away from it, we fail. Picking up a few Eligwe's and hopefully Cunningham's and Quin William's along the way certainly don't hurt.
    Yep, that's one of the reasons we're hurting right now.

  4. #544

    Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

    Back in high school, McKinnon received no offers from Football Bowl Subdivision schools and no interest from the powerful Southeastern Conference teams he grew up watching.
    And that right there is why I don't fret about the number of recruits listed without FBS offer. We find plenty of guys over the years with no FBS offers that can play at quite a few FBS schools.

    (Don't tell JDC I said that.)
    Last edited by BillyBob; 3rd April 2018 at 12:44 PM.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  5. #545

    Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    And that right there is why I don't fret about the number of recruits listed without FBS offer. We find plenty of guys over the years with no FBS offers that can play at quite a few FBS schools.

    (Don't tell JDC I said that.)
    Ditto!

  6. #546
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    24,685

    Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    And that right there is why I don't fret about the number of recruits listed without FBS offer. We find plenty of guys over the years with no FBS offers that can play at quite a few FBS schools.

    (Don't tell JDC I said that.)
    Mike Williams is being talked about as a possible starter at Nebraska next year. Summers found him out of left field. There's plenty of talented players out there.

  7. #547
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Posts
    42,701

    Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  8. #548
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sugar Hill, Ga
    Posts
    8,469

  9. #549

    Default Re: Jerick McKinnon

    Can't wait to get an autographed shot of McKinnon and Breida lined up in the same backfield.

  10. #550
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sugar Hill, Ga
    Posts
    8,469

    Default Re: Jerick McKinnon


Similar Threads

  1. Jerick McKinnon
    By Charlie K. in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 27th August 2014, 03:42 PM
  2. Jerick McKinnon
    By pete4256 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 4th December 2012, 09:58 AM
  3. Jerick Mckinnon
    By gataeaglesgata in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20th September 2011, 09:10 PM
  4. Jerick McKinnon
    By half-n-half in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 20th December 2010, 03:26 PM
  5. Jerick McKinnon
    By gsuphotographer in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11th October 2010, 06:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •