TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so when we beat Ga State convincingly....

Default so when we beat Ga State convincingly....

Can we drop all this trolling of their board, and trolling them on the Sun Belt forum. I see it as this way.... If we are that better of a team, then they aren't worth our time. I know the history, and I know the smack talk they spewed, but once we prove it on the field, it is time to move the hell on. I would even suggest that once we do win, not even responding to any of them, or saying anything to their fans on this board, their board, or the SB board. We didn't talk a ton of smack to Idaho or NMSU, and Ga State is just as bad as those teams.

2. Default Re: so when we beat Ga State convincingly....

Have we got a start time yet?

3. Default Re: so when we beat Ga State convincingly....

2 pm, this thread needs as asterisk beside it to remind people to knock on wood after reading through it.

Default Re: so when we beat Ga State convincingly....

2:00PM EST

I imagine it will subside for a while. I don't see any Southern fans really giving Appy fans a hard time now that the game is past.
    Danny Gamboa's Casa de Autos!!!

I agree, however, I got called a troll at PT yesterday after I posted a comment saying that a good bit of State students should be there too since a lot of Southern and State students went to highschool together. Also in my comment was me responding to someone who called us "rednecks" by saying that a large number of Southern students come from the Atlanta area. There's was no disdain what so ever in my comment, they're just sensitive.

Also, they freaked out when a Southern fan tweeted Arbuckle saying he inhale vigorouslys *** but failed to mention that their fan account responded saying "get your head out of your Std infected *** and quit screwing your sister. See you in the dome". They're all hypocrites and don't even realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    Can we drop all this trolling of their board, and trolling them on the Sun Belt forum. I see it as this way.... If we are that better of a team, then they aren't worth our time. I know the history, and I know the smack talk they spewed, but once we prove it on the field, it is time to move the hell on. I would even suggest that once we do win, not even responding to any of them, or saying anything to their fans on this board, their board, or the SB board. We didn't talk a ton of smack to Idaho or NMSU, and Ga State is just as bad as those teams.
    Those other teams and teams like Appy, NDSU have never disrespected us like their(gagst)board/fan base did/has. Not sure Eagle Nation is ready to forgive and forget. After a few years of stomping them on the field we may cool down.

If it's a close game I don't expect much to change because their fan base will see nothing but moral victories through their delusion...

If we curb stomp them like ark st did I expect it will be pretty quiet until next season against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    If it's a close game I don't expect much to change because their fan base will see nothing but moral victories through their delusion...

If we curb stomp them like ark st did I expect it will be pretty quiet until next season against them.
    "...their delusion..", +1000, that is what is so sickening about the majority of their disrespectful fan base. If they were more down to earth and reality based a real nice rivalry could be established but unfortunately they acted so "high and mighty"(even though they haven't accomplished a single darn thing), that I'm afraid there will NEVER be a mutual respect. As it continues to stand, they are an embarrassment to the SB, FBS football and to all of college football as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    "...their delusion..", +1000, that is what is so sickening about the majority of their disrespectful fan base. If they were more down to earth and reality based a real nice rivalry could be established but unfortunately they acted so "high and mighty"(even though they haven't accomplished a single darn thing), that I'm afraid there will NEVER be a mutual respect. As it continues to stand, they are an embarrassment to the SB, FBS football and to all of college football as a whole.
    One other thing, GagST is to FBS football what Sav.ST is to FCS football.

They do have the poster "Stan" who is completely normal but the rest are terrible.

When ODU started they had a lot of things to actually crow about, sold out stadium and big wins, but they never got as bad as state fans.

Add to the fact that we share the same state and I think lots of their posters believed they would pass us by. The FBS move before ours only fueled their fire... Then the losses started to pile up and the excuse making is reaching new heights.

I'll add one last cog, their writer "Ben" is one of the biggest morons to represent a school I've ever seen.