TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Last post since login

Default Last post since login

How do I view all the post that appeard since I last logged in? In other words, on the other board, you could click on "new" and it would take you to the post/s that were posted since I last logged on. Seens as though, You have to click on the post and scroll down until you get to the new posts.

Anyone know what I am talking about?

It's pretty tough to figure out......I kid.

If you mean ALL new posts, you just click "New Posts" on the bar up top. If you mean in a specific thread, you click "View First Unread" in the top left corner of the first post.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Or, when you're in a specific forum, and you see the thread you want to read, if you click the small box that appears directly to the left of the thread title, it will jump you to the first unread post. This will be useful when we get to where there are 3+ pages of posts.

Thanks for the help my fellow Eagle fans.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    If you mean ALL new posts, you just click "New Posts" on the bar up top.
    I used to click the 'Show Unread Post' option on the old board. The best part about this was when I hit refresh it would remove posts after I read them. At the same time, all new posts would be added to the list. I did what paintballer suggested, and it does show all the post I haven't read yet. However, when I hit refresh they stay there. Is there anyway to have the same functionality as what I used to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralze34 View Post
    I used to click the 'Show Unread Post' option on the old board. The best part about this was when I hit refresh it would remove posts after I read them. At the same time, all new posts would be added to the list. I did what paintballer suggested, and it does show all the post I haven't read yet. However, when I hit refresh they stay there. Is there anyway to have the same functionality as what I used to do?
    It's with your cookies. This sounds retarded, but with these newer VB boards, it's like it takes a few visits before it starts storing them correctly.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.