TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas State

Default Re: Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by tc1209 View Post
    The polite mind games are working. Soon you will be my *****.

Weak. At Texas State we don't censor people and believe in free speech. Chalk it up to another reason why Georgia just flat out inhales vigorously ***. Lets all be nice to each other and not offend anybody with any foul language. 81tch3s
    So what's with the looney toon mayor in houston?

2. Default Re: Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by t.mcelrath View Post
    I was talking about fake boobs, but I see where your head is at.

I guess when you don't win championships, beating the king is your highlight. Well, the king is back and has claimed his rightful spot atop the standings.
    It's interesting how much confidence is built based on a teams best win this year coming against South Alabama. Ya'll have beat teams that are a combined 13-38 and an fcs team. Congrats. Past champions, sure...current champions, not even close.

It's interesting how much confidence is built based on a teams best win this year coming against South Alabama. Ya'll have beat teams that are a combined 13-38 and an fcs team. Congrats. Past champions, sure...current champions, not even close.
    Hmm, I guess we have different interpretations of 6-0 and on top of the standings.

What would you consider your best win, the 4-pt win over ULM's terrible offense or the 3OT win over a winless Tulsa?
    May the enemies of Georgia Southern never eat bread nor drink whiskey, but be afflicted with itching without the benefit of scratching.

We cant help it that the SB is loaded with stink. Arrogant ULL, that struggled beating GagSt, yah right! Ark St who Ull beat in one fine defensive game, yah right. I got news both those "SB Powers" should be counting their blessings that THEY didn't have to play us this season. How does it feel to have a little old transition team come into your conference and kick your peers butts and in doing so setting SB records? Starting this Sat you too can start to get use to it. Your team will have no answer for what we will release on them. Oh, by the way, there is another school up north that's beginning to get their crap together, Appy. Soon it will be like the old days, us and Appy dominating this "a little step above FCS" conference.

Confidence comes from our greatest tradition, WINNING and WINNING A LOT.

I take it were now back talking smack?

7. Default Re: Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by t.mcelrath View Post
    Hmm, I guess we have different interpretations of 6-0 and on top of the standings.

What would you consider your best win, the 4-pt win over ULM's terrible offense or the 3OT win over a winless Tulsa?
    I don't think any bobcat fan is very confident in the teams ability currently. But, I do like the overconfidence of Georgia Southern as that often leads to failure. I am not running around calling the bobcats the champs with four games remaining if you're referring to the current season or if you're basing it on prior seasons I believe were about 15 years removed since Georgia Southerns last championship.

Either way...I will congratulate you on being the champion of whatever you think you are the champion of.

I was going to compare your cheerleaders to cows, but after further review....well done.
    May the enemies of Georgia Southern never eat bread nor drink whiskey, but be afflicted with itching without the benefit of scratching.

9. Default Re: Texas State

Garns....

10. Default Re: Texas State

do you not