TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to San Marcos

1. Default Welcome to San Marcos

Just wanted to welcome those traveling to San Marcos. We should be in line for some gorgeous weather and good football. I look forward to personally greeting several GSU fans. But after the smack down the bobcats hand the eagles I'd recommend yall go check out Wurstfest down the road in New Braunfels. Its a big 10 day German festival where you can stuff your face with as much sausage as humanly possible and wash it down with pitchers of beer (seriously, most people just walk around with pitchers of beer). Also, no charge to laugh at all the drunken idiots in lederhosen dancing to the live German music or to oogle the women busting out of tops of their Dirndls. In all seriousness...don't miss it. More info here...http://wurstfest.com/

Let's hope for a hard hitting, hard fought, injury free game. And a bobcat victory.

And valleyboy has been very entertaining so far.

2. Default Re: Welcome to San Marcos

Quote Originally Posted by tc1209 View Post
    Just wanted to welcome those traveling to San Marcos. We should be in line for some gorgeous weather and good football. I look forward to personally greeting several GSU fans. But after the smack down the bobcats hand the eagles I'd recommend yall go check out Wurstfest down the road in New Braunfels. Its a big 10 day German festival where you can stuff your face with as much sausage as humanly possible and wash it down with pitchers of beer (seriously, most people just walk around with pitchers of beer). Also, no charge to laugh at all the drunken idiots in lederhosen dancing to the live German music or to oogle the women busting out of tops of their Dirndls. In all seriousness...don't miss it. More info here...http://wurstfest.com/

Let's hope for a hard hitting, hard fought, injury free game. And a bobcat victory.

Football, beer, sausages, and oogling? Really wish I had the money to make it out there now...

Default Re: Welcome to San Marcos

And this is not to be confused with...

Worstfest.... That would be the GaState / Troy game!

You should be good host and spot us 14 points. I will be watching on espn3.
    Soaring on to the Sunbelt! GATA Eagles!

I wish we could make it. Just a little too far. Looks like a nice stadium tho

Is this OldFart?

tc1209, 1st, WELCOME to our board. 2nd, Thanks for the invite. We all think it's going to be a very good competitive game, we are not taking you guys lightly.

Yall realize this is the SECOND opposing fan to come over here and be cordial with us? Wth is going on?!
    All jokes aside, thank you for the invite! I wish I could make it, but that it quite a ways away. I'm going to be rotating my away games every other year, so I'll definitely make it in 2016. This should be a great game to watch (and by that, I mean a great Eagle victory).

I don't know guys. A newbee comes on board and his first post invites us to a all you can eat sausage fest? Did a little research and here's what I found for Texas State Sausage Fest.

What restaurants in San Marcos would you recommend, especially BBQ or TexMex?