TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 End of Season SMACKOFF COMPETION

Default 2014 End of Season SMACKOFF COMPETION

It's that time

Indicate your interest in this year's contest by replying to this thread. Go ahead and take an early shot if you wish.
    Rules(there aren't any) and pairings will be announced when I, Valleyboy decides they will be announce.
    There IS a nice prize for the winner so bring your best smack.

The TalonTalk smack competition is open to all individuals regardless of age, race, and sexual orientation*

*GoatHumper are allowed.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

Default Re: 2014 End of Season SMACKOFF COMPETION

Originally Posted by oldfart

Feel free to join this years smack competition if ValleyBoy gets it going on TalonTalk. He was our winner last year and holds the trophy. (wait until he has to pay shipping on it to send to our next winner)

Well here you go oldfart.
    Valley, Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    It's that time

Indicate your interest in this year's contest by replying to this thread. Go ahead and take an early shot if you wish.
    Rules(there aren't any) and pairings will be announced when I, Valleyboy decides they will be announce.
    There IS a nice prize for the winner so bring your best smack.

The TalonTalk smack competition is open to all individuals regardless of age, race, and sexual orientation*

*GoatHumper are allowed.
    Oh ok, just glancing, I thought it was yearly bath time in the Valley house.... then I realized there's still 3 more weeks until Christmas

What a bunch of wussies.

VB: "Hey, let's start a smack down contest".
    OF: "That's a great idea. Shouldn't you bathe first?"
    VB: "OK, I will. Thanks for the reminder."
    OF: " Not a problem...anything I can do to help...I've got your back...I'm here for ya, bro..."
    VB: "Thanks, man. I think I love you."
    OF: "Me too."
    .................................................. .....................................

(for those that aren't educated in the art of emoji, the "." is synonymous with crickets)

Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

Quote Originally Posted by eagle#58 View Post
    What a bunch of wussies.

OF: " Not a problem...anything I can do to help...I've got your back...I'm here for ya, bro..."
    .................................................. .....................................

(for those that aren't educated in the art of emoji, the "." is synonymous with crickets)

The way your talking you'd think your son made the ACADEMIC All_AMERICAN TEAM! Wait a minute, HE DID!

What a bunch of wussies.

valleyboy see's that it took you almost 24 hours to come up with the above post. Just remember that there are no rules to this contest. As you can see TALON & Pike51 are no where to be seen. There is a reason for that............They know what the grand prize is that goes to the winner. Now Pike better better turn on the old honey badger because if he knows what is good for him............ValleyBoy is smart enought to be able to get his address and send the prize back to him.

Eagle58 do not think for one minute that ValleyBoy will not do the same thing to you. The only person on this site that does not have to worry about receiving the prize is E22. If E22 wants it and wins the contest ValleyBoy will gladly sent it to E22 but that is the only way ValleyBoy would do such a thing dure to the fact that if ValleyBoy sent E22 the prize without E22 concent ValleyBoy would most likely be banned from this site.
    Valley, Alabama

Since Eagle58 son has completed his playing days he can now turn into a trashtalkin machine. ValleyBoy would be glad to take you under my wings and teach you this fine art. Now Garns is a different story........there is just no hope for Garns because he just has to much Scobby Doo blood running threw his veins......either that are he is just so dam old that he cannot learn anything new anymore.
    Valley, Alabama

What a bunch of wussies.

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    valleyboy see's that it took you almost 24 hours to come up with the above post. Just remember that there are no rules to this contest. As you can see TALON & Pike51 are no where to be seen. There is a reason for that............They know what the grand prize is that goes to the winner. Now Pike better better turn on the old honey badger because if he knows what is good for him............ValleyBoy is smart enought to be able to get his address and send the prize back to him.

Eagle58 do not think for one minute that ValleyBoy will not do the same thing to you. The only person on this site that does not have to worry about receiving the prize is E22. If E22 wants it and wins the contest ValleyBoy will gladly sent it to E22 but that is the only way ValleyBoy would do such a thing dure to the fact that if ValleyBoy sent E22 the prize without E22 concent ValleyBoy would most likely be banned from this site.
    Just sayin...you guys had some kind of mutual admiration society thing going on there...was thinking about getting you two a room. As for the grand prize, I take it the 'fairer' sex of the household would not be appreciative of its arrival, hmm? The reason for the delay in responding to the OP is that I don't get the cannibalizing thing...unless its someone like eagleskins. Season's over for most of us and I don't see any of the outsiders lurking around here until signing day...guess we need something to keep us occupied while all the other 6-6 teams go bowling.
    Last edited by eagle#58; 4th December 2014 at 03:35 PM.

Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    The way your talking you'd think your son made the ACADEMIC All_AMERICAN TEAM! Wait a minute, HE DID!
    Garns: "Hey, I love you E58. Your son is awesome. Hey, if I ride your nutsack, can we be friends?"
    E58: "Sure you can, and I love you too garns. Listen, can you wear that Scooby Doo outfit for me? I can be your Shaggy, ZOINKS!"
    Garns: "That would be swell. Hey, I know you were disappointed that I sat with oldfart that Troy State game but he had good seats and my lady deserves the best."
    E58: "Well, I was sort of disappointed you didn't sit in my lap again for that one"
    Garns: "Yes, I did kinda miss your man-warmth but there's always next season."
    E58: "I guess, just as long as I'm the only one that gets to see the inside of your man cave."
    Garns: (walks away quietly)

Just sayin...you guys had some kind of mutual admiration society thing going on there...was thinking about getting you two a room. As for the grand prize, I take it the 'fairer' sex of the household would not be appreciative of its arrival, hmm? The reason for the delay in responding to the OP is that I don't get the cannibalizing thing...unless its someone like eagleskins. Season's over for most of us and I don't see any of the outsiders lurking around here until signing day...guess we need something to keep us occupied while all the other 6-6 teams go bowling.
    We do have to have something to do between now and signning day. After signning day it is spring football. then a couple of months break till it all starts over agains will fall practice which is more like summer practice. Dam don't it get you all excited.
    Valley, Alabama