TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New donation levels for 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES35 View Post
    Well it did not seem to matter in our section. All you needed was to walk out and hand someone your ticket to get back in. I bet there were 15-20 people in our section each week drinking free beer on a GA or student ticket. I paid a premium to get my seat and that crap pisses me off.
    I thought that was the whole idea of the wristband AND ticket but I suppose some will bend the rules however they want.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

2. Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    I thought that was the whole idea of the wristband AND ticket but I suppose some will bend the rules however they want.
    That was the point of the wristband and ticket. However, it apparently wasn't enforced. I forgot our wristbands one game and was afraid we wouldn't be able to drink only to find out that it didn't matter.

Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

Those things will have to be resolved, but how many folks brought it to someone's attention ?
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by augeagle View Post
    That was the point of the wristband and ticket. However, it apparently wasn't enforced. I forgot our wristbands one game and was afraid we wouldn't be able to drink only to find out that it didn't matter.
    When you place 1 bartender in the section with 100 people drinking it is hard for her to check. However, it would be pretty simple for someone to walk through at the end of each quarter (or randomly) and if you do not have a ticket around your neck at that time then you are asked to leave. Seems easy to me.
    If it continues to happen then kick that ticket holder out, there are plenty of people wanting to be in the section that would be glad to take their seats.
    Proud Eagle Fan and Donor Representative for the Eagle Fund.
    Give 110% for your Eagles! GATA

5. Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES35 View Post
    When you place 1 bartender in the section with 100 people drinking it is hard for her to check. However, it would be pretty simple for someone to walk through at the end of each quarter (or randomly) and if you do not have a ticket around your neck at that time then you are asked to leave. Seems easy to me.
    If it continues to happen then kick that ticket holder out, there are plenty of people wanting to be in the section that would be glad to take their seats.
    The problem wasn't them checking. I went up to them and explained my situation and if there was anything I could do about getting replacement wristbands and I was told that it didn't matter. And I don't think it was a problem with people being in there without the ticket around their neck, it was people, like me the 1 time, being in there with a ticket around their neck but no wristband.

The security people in 107 seemed to be consistently checking people as they entered. They darn sure were all over anyone who took a beer to their seat.

New thread title. They took my beer

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    New thread title. They took my beer
    and the one time I sat in the beer garden, the beer seemed to find a spot/splash on the toilets in the mens room, rather disgusting.

Same thing happens in 105. They don't check the wrist bands, just the tickets. People would get in and sit down. Then give there lanyard to someone else to take outside to give to a buddy. During the ULM game there were about 50 people in the beer garden and only 7 open seats. They also only had 1 bartender that game which made those who did pay for the privilege have extremely long wait times. We do need to contact TK and have this fixed before next season. What I'm hoping is that they turn all seating under the deck into club seats. Change the current seats to $1200 and the expanded section to $600. The demand is there. I had at least 2 people want to pay extra for those tickets and would even be willing to increase their donations (don't know about 1200, but $600 didn't seem to outrageous to them)

As for donor prices going up. It won't affect me since I'm already at the that level (RV lot requirement). Now what is the deal with the parking? it is going up $10?? or did you mean $100? What is a single spot? RV lot? I can handle +$100 parking pass and maybe a +$10/season ticket. Don't want to get too crazy though. The demand is there at the current price, I say just expand the sections.

They really need to change the upper deck season ticket requirements. They were too high for most sections.
    Just One More Time!!!

Green RV parking is showing as $510.00 for next season and 4 seats in section C are showing as $555.00 vs. $552.00 for last season. Of course this is all PLUS the minimum required donation for that section.
    Cheryl S. Saxon
    C/O 1999 Building Construction & Contracting
    Statesboro, Georgia
    G.A.T.A.