TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 687

Thread: New donation levels for 2015?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    24,219

    Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

    We're having 6 home games this season as well.

    Everyone needs to remember that when comparing to last year.


  2. Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

    Quote Originally Posted by trueeagle98 View Post
    Same thing happens in 105. They don't check the wrist bands, just the tickets. People would get in and sit down. Then give there lanyard to someone else to take outside to give to a buddy. During the ULM game there were about 50 people in the beer garden and only 7 open seats. They also only had 1 bartender that game which made those who did pay for the privilege have extremely long wait times. We do need to contact TK and have this fixed before next season. What I'm hoping is that they turn all seating under the deck into club seats. Change the current seats to $1200 and the expanded section to $600. The demand is there. I had at least 2 people want to pay extra for those tickets and would even be willing to increase their donations (don't know about 1200, but $600 didn't seem to outrageous to them)

    As for donor prices going up. It won't affect me since I'm already at the that level (RV lot requirement). Now what is the deal with the parking? it is going up $10?? or did you mean $100? What is a single spot? RV lot? I can handle +$100 parking pass and maybe a +$10/season ticket. Don't want to get too crazy though. The demand is there at the current price, I say just expand the sections.

    They really need to change the upper deck season ticket requirements. They were too high for most sections.
    Would really be happy if they did that with the under the deck seats. It was great, but I can't swing a 100% increase in donation requirement.

  3. #23

    Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    We're having 6 home games this season as well.

    Everyone needs to remember that when comparing to last year.
    great point

  4. #24

    Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

    Quote Originally Posted by augeagle View Post
    Would really be happy if they did that with the under the deck seats. It was great, but I can't swing a 100% increase in donation requirement.
    Yeah I logged in and saw that the donation requirement was automatically adjusted up to $1,200 for me. Not a big fan of a 100% increase of my donation level in one year.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

  5. #25

    Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

    They had generously stated my 2015 Annual Fund donation at $1800 higher than I donated in 2014. We are in 107 so it already required the $1200 donation so I have no idea why that was done. They can keep dreaming if they think they can get $1800 more out of me.

  6. #26

    Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    We're having 6 home games this season as well.

    Everyone needs to remember that when comparing to last year.
    What does that have to do with upping the donation for the ability to buy seats in an area?

    The ticket prices in the club level were supposed to be locked in for three years. I need to look back and make sure that is properly reflected.

  7. #27

    Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    What does that have to do with upping the donation for the ability to buy seats in an area?

    The ticket prices in the club level were supposed to be locked in for three years. I need to look back and make sure that is properly reflected.
    Ticket prices arnt donation prices. They never said donation prices were locked in, I think they said your ticket prices were locked for 3 years.

  8. #28

    Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Ticket prices arnt donation prices. They never said donation prices were locked in, I think they said your ticket prices were locked for 3 years.
    I know garns, but if they pull a fast one on the donor levels, I want to make sure my ticket prices are correct.

    To change stuff like this online before informing people is not the best donor relations or communication IMO.

  9. Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    I know garns, but if they pull a fast one on the donor levels, I want to make sure my ticket prices are correct.

    To change stuff like this online before informing people is not the best donor relations or communication IMO.
    Agreed. We should hear of changes from them. We shouldn't "discover" them because they have updated the computer system.

  10. #30

    Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    I know garns, but if they pull a fast one on the donor levels, I want to make sure my ticket prices are correct.

    To change stuff like this online before informing people is not the best donor relations or communication IMO.
    if a 600 dollar donation jumps to 1200, IMO that's a pretty big jump.

Similar Threads

  1. What are the donation #'s the last few years?
    By trueeagle98 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th November 2013, 08:39 PM
  2. FOC Donation List
    By Dave. in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 8th November 2013, 08:36 AM
  3. Donation Website...
    By trueeagle98 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11th April 2013, 07:11 PM
  4. Online Donation Question
    By half-n-half in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18th May 2012, 07:50 PM
  5. DONATION STORY ABOUT EAGLES FOR ERK
    By sills123 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11th May 2011, 07:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •