TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New donation levels for 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by gsu01 View Post
    Agreed. We should hear of changes from them. We shouldn't "discover" them because they have updated the computer system.
    This is exactly my problem
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

They doubled the minimum for parking from $300 to $600 last year. If they double it again a year later to $1200 then that's just stupid. How many people do we even have giving at that level per year? Yeah yeah, I know we are undervaluing our program.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu01 View Post
    Agreed. We should hear of changes from them. We shouldn't "discover" them because they have updated the computer system.
    Bingo.

Yeah, just looked and my "pledge" is $700 more than last year. I appreciate the suggestion, but that ain't gonna happen... LOL

Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

Mine was also increased to the $1200 level, I've been upping mine by 10% for a few years, so I wasn't far off of that, but they need to be careful, my $1200 puts me in the top 7%, they could easily alienate the foundation that the program is being built on and I don't see a line of people to replace us. This along with all the problems of communication (lack of and misinformation) on tickets last year is really not setting well with me.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    Mine was also increased to the $1200 level, I've been upping mine by 10% for a few years, so I wasn't far off of that, but they need to be careful, my $1200 puts me in the top 7%, they could easily alienate the foundation that the program is being built on and I don't see a line of people to replace us. This along with all the problems of communication (lack of and misinformation) on tickets last year is really not setting well with me.
    And if you don't like the donation level, you're gonna "love" the new payment plans...
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

7. Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

You'd think from some of these posts Sam Baker was back in charge.

Interesting that all this newfangled bigtime FBS stuff comes with an FBS price tag.
    “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”
    A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Quote Originally Posted by elmothemoose View Post
    You'd think from some of these posts Sam Baker was back in charge.

Interesting that all this newfangled bigtime FBS stuff comes with an FBS price tag.
    People just don't like surprises, especially with their money, communicate, communicate and then communicate before, I do feel somewhat deceived by the your ticket prices are locked in for 3 years, I guess I didn't read the fine print, shame on me, I'll be more aware in the future, but it is a shame that an organization that people are supporting with their hearts and $$$ are feeling this way. So now I guess I can be more demanding with deadlines, communication, etc. as I pay more I expect more for the price of admission.

9. Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

Going from 600 to 1200 is asking for a 100 percent increase. In my opinion that is a bit much to ask

10. Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    And if you don't like the donation level, you're gonna "love" the new payment plans...
    Uh oh..