TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 676869

Thread: New donation levels for 2015?

Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

I just don't get it. They send an email saying today is the deadline if you want to use the 4-month payment plan for tickets/donation, etc. They offer options of calling or going online. Only problem.... if you go online and try to pay for your tickets with the 4-month plan, it's not an option. So, you're FORCED to call. They create more work for themselves by having an inadequate/non-working website. Crazy.

Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

Quote Originally Posted by GaSou93 View Post
    I just don't get it. They send an email saying today is the deadline if you want to use the 4-month payment plan for tickets/donation, etc. They offer options of calling or going online. Only problem.... if you go online and try to pay for your tickets with the 4-month plan, it's not an option. So, you're FORCED to call. They create more work for themselves by having an inadequate/non-working website. Crazy.
    I noticed that this past weekend. I was going to sign up for the 4 month plan because I as understood it I could have my first deducted on that day and then the next 3 in the following 3 months. But it only gave me the option for the 3 month plan so for ease sake I just did that. Then of course I get the same email today. No big deal, but like you say it's just creating more work.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Are the priority points I see when I log in to my account the correct amount? Meaning has everything been changed around to reflect this new plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Jax_Eagle View Post
    Are the priority points I see when I log in to my account the correct amount? Meaning has everything been changed around to reflect this new plan?
    When I click "where could I rank" i see I was awarded 10 points for my first year MBB Season Ticket this year. But my FB Season tickets, is at 34 (old formula = years x 2pts).

So I'm gonna guess that no, it's not correct. (or mine isn't, anyways.)

Calculate points:
    https://www.nmnathletics.com/pics33/...0107220559.jpg
    Mike Younce
    2001 - Bachelor of Science in Printing Management
    2003 - Master of Technology
    Brunswick, Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by PrinterEagle View Post
    When I click "where could I rank" i see I was awarded 10 points for my first year MBB Season Ticket this year. But my FB Season tickets, is at 34 (old formula = years x 2pts).

So I'm gonna guess that no, it's not correct. (or mine isn't, anyways.)

Calculate points:
    https://www.nmnathletics.com/pics33/...0107220559.jpg
    If this point distribution process is accurate, I need to talk to somebody, because I should have A LOT more points than I currently have. Who is the POC to discuss priority points?
    "Hey ladies, hey gentlemen, hey everybody...One more time for the Greatest Team in America!!!!" -Erk-

Chad Brown
    Class of 2009
    GaSou fan since 2004
    Covington, GA

6. Default Re: New donation levels for 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    New thread title. They took my beer
    Hahahah.
    “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”
    A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Jax_Eagle View Post
    I've been trying to get mine corrected for years. It appears that they changed the way they advertise calculating points but haven't actually changed the system to reflect the new method. I'll wait till after my final installment for Eagle Fund and Football tickets are processed, then before basketball tickets get ordered, maybe I can get them straight.
    Cheryl S. Saxon
    C/O 1999 Building Construction & Contracting
    Statesboro, Georgia
    G.A.T.A.