TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #44?

Default Re: #44?

anybody have any idea why quan quit?

2. Default Re: #44?

He did graduate. Maybe he decided that he didn't want to stick around to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Large Marge View Post
    He did graduate. Maybe he decided that he didn't want to stick around to play?
    I don't have any insight so you could be right, but I'm doubting that's a decision he would make a week into camp. If he was going to decide he wasn't going to play his senior year because he had graduated already I'd imagine he wouldn't have gone through spring camp, summer camp, and a week of fall camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

May have seen the depth chart changing not in his favor. Strange because he was a contributor on D last season.

I would suggest speculation is not something we should engage in.

6. Default Re: #44?

I say he got a job offer he couldn't turn down after graduating! Be positive!

This I can tell you...he is one of the nicest young men you'd ever want to meet. He and his HS bud/freshman OL recruit Garrett Brewer hung around our tailgate crew during Garrett's freshman and soph years. If he's graduated and ready to move on in life, I absolutely wish him the best.

Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

8. Default Re: #44?

I heard he had the opportunity to become a Hungarian Longtail Dragon tamer with a possible shot at a professorship at Hogwarts to follow....seems like something too good to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by blueisbetterthanpurple View Post
    I heard he had the opportunity to become a Hungarian Longtail Dragon tamer with a possible shot at a professorship at Hogwarts to follow....seems like something too good to pass up.
    I legitimately laughed out loud
    Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    If we go 2 and 9 you best believe they WILL care. Failure is not an option. We have mortgaged our athletic future on this venture.

10. Default Re: #44?

Quote Originally Posted by blueisbetterthanpurple View Post
    Nice