TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #44?

1. Default Re: #44?

Quote Originally Posted by blueisbetterthanpurple View Post
    I heard he had the opportunity to become a Hungarian Longtail Dragon tamer with a possible shot at a professorship at Hogwarts to follow....seems like something too good to pass up.
    I heard the same.

Default Re: #44?

Quote Originally Posted by acm85 View Post
    I heard the same.
    No, he was kicked off the team for trying to get Jadeveon Clowney's hair for a polyjuice potion.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    No, he was kicked off the team for trying to get Jadeveon Clowney's hair for a polyjuice potion.
    I heard Snape caught him breaking into his store cupboard to steal boomslang skin to use in that same potion.
    Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    If we go 2 and 9 you best believe they WILL care. Failure is not an option. We have mortgaged our athletic future on this venture.

"You can learn a lot from a dummy."

losing Battle last year hurt us but we did ok on dline with him gone. It will still hurt us not having him, Battle would have been a starter, and he was an impact player for us. His knees have taken too much. Good luck JB. We will miss you, no doubt.
    1989 15-0 National Champions

"Its not what you have, its what you do with what you have" Erk.

Quote Originally Posted by blueisbetterthanpurple View Post
    I heard he had the opportunity to become a Hungarian Longtail Dragon tamer with a possible shot at a professorship at Hogwarts to follow....seems like something too good to pass up.
    That is the same thing I was told......word for word......by someone close to someone in the Athletic program.........that was also related to CWF.........and so related to Coach Russell himself........
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by parr90 View Post
    losing Battle last year hurt us but we did ok on dline with him gone. It will still hurt us not having him, Battle would have been a starter, and he was an impact player for us. His knees have taken too much. Good luck JB. We will miss you, no doubt.
    +1, I feel bad for him missing his SR. Year.

8. Default Re: #44?

Quote Originally Posted by straightshooter View Post
    May have seen the depth chart changing not in his favor. Strange because he was a contributor on D last season.
    including daniels, we had 11 DEs on the roster of which only 2 are true freshman (nice to have put the roster on Excel, pm me if you want a copy). only an assumption but he may have been pushed for some serious playing time...regardless, i hate to see him leave the program too and wish him the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    I would suggest speculation is not something we should engage in.
    On this topic maybe.

Otherwise half of what goes on via message boards is speculation.
    Danny Gamboa's Casa de Autos!!!