TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #AskTK

Default Re: #AskTK

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    Lol ok. I still dont see a need to spend money on something like that. The world is to sensitive and soft these days, just do it.
    That'll turn them into men, make them practice in lightning.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartown Eagle View Post
    Yes. Scale back your dreams of lowering the ribbon board. Wait a minute? We have a ribbon board? Who approved THAT?!!! Next thing ya know we will have turf too! WHAT??!!!
    Not scale back your dreams but the exact opposite. Build the structure (2nd level) to accommodate a future ribbon board is what my complaint is. I'm not sure it's the schools fault, could be an engineer or an architect. Like I said, it doesn't bother me but I've read on this message board other fans that have a problem with it. I even asked one of then if they wanted to change seats with me, I like the extra leg room on the first row.

Lol ok. I still dont see a need to spend money on something like that. The world is to sensitive and soft these days, just do it.
    I....I can't even.

Quote Originally Posted by southern edumacation View Post
    That'll turn them into men, make them practice in lightning.
    And you have to tackle in practice everyday or you'll be soft.

Quote Originally Posted by Soweagle View Post
    I even asked one of then if they wanted to change seats with me, I like the extra leg room on the first row.

Just curious, what was the response?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    I....I can't even.
    For those of you keeping track at home...eaglewraith is now in a "guarded" state

Quote Originally Posted by Soweagle View Post

Not scale back your dreams but the exact opposite. Build the structure (2nd level) to accommodate a future ribbon board is what my complaint is. I'm not sure it's the schools fault, could be an engineer or an architect. Like I said, it doesn't bother me but I've read on this message board other fans that have a problem with it. I even asked one of then if they wanted to change seats with me, I like the extra leg room on the first row.
    Its nobodys fault. The thing was built correctly because the ribbon board on that level is not the future. Down the road when the upper deck is built (this is a mid-deck remember), it will be larger and will accommodate a ribbon board correctly. Until then, we just have to make due with the progress as it happens.

One day, those front row mid-deck seats will be premium spots under shade with the best view in the entire stadium.

I can't wait until the ***** session about the inconvenience to fans when they expand the home side and someone has to have temporary seats for a year on the other side.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Its nobodys fault. The thing was built correctly because the ribbon board on that level is not the future. Down the road when the upper deck is built (this is a mid-deck remember), it will be larger and will accommodate a ribbon board correctly. Until then, we just have to make due with the progress as it happens.

One day, those front row mid-deck seats will be premium spots under shade with the best view in the entire stadium.

I can't wait until the ***** session about the inconvenience to fans when they expand the home side and someone has to have temporary seats for a year on the other side.
    Wait, what? I'm going to get moved? Will I have to stand the entire game???

Rabble, rabble!!
    "It's supposed to be fun, the man says 'Play ball!', not 'Work ball!' you know" - Willie Stargell

Rick Bean
    BBA Management
    Class of 1981

9. Default

Because teams like Alabama and Georgia are just too soft because of their facilities...

I really dont understand the need for an indoor practice facility that some of you want. I can think of 999 other things we need and even if we had plenty of money, i do not see a need for this. Its fricken football, practice in the heat, the rain, whatever. We are in south ga where the weather is great year round.
    I'm with you on that. We miss maybe a few hours a year of practice(some years none) and we need to build a multi-million dollar facility because of it. If we were rolling in dough, that's one thing, but we aren't. I'm sure somebody will say how it puts us at some kind of huge competitive disadvantage...I guess maybe we could be beating Sunbelt teams by 30 points a game instead of 20, so who knows.