TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 7 Sun Belt Thread

Post Week 7 Sun Belt Thread

Okay so I changed my mind on when Tuesday games should be included, so I'm going to follow suit of the NCAA and list tonight's game as week 7. Also don't forget that these are all games in the SBC except Georgia Southern, because there's always a separate thread for our own game

Tuesday:
    Arkansas State @ South Alabama 8:00 PM

Saturday:
    Georgia State @ Ball State 3:00 PM
    Idaho @ Troy 3:30 PM
    App State @ UL-Monroe 7:00 PM

Byes: Texas State and UL-Lafayette

GO WARHAWKS

Default Re: Week 7 Sun Belt Thread

Yay
    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Okay so I changed my mind on when Tuesday games should be included, so I'm going to follow suit of the NCAA and list tonight's game as week 7. Also don't forget that these are all games in the SBC except Georgia Southern, because there's always a separate thread for our own game

Tuesday:
    Arkansas State @ South Alabama 8:00 PM

Saturday:
    Georgia State @ Ball State 3:00 PM
    Idaho @ Troy 3:30 PM
    App State @ UL-Monroe 7:00 PM

Byes: Texas State and UL-Lafayette

GO WARHAWKS
    that game tonight might be interesting, USA may be improving to the point we couldn't take them lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Yaythat game tonight might be interesting, USA may be improving to the point we couldn't take them lightly.
    We need somebody to knock off stAte and it would make things much easier if USA can do it. The problem with not playing stAte and LA-La is we have to rely on someone else to beat them.
    GSU Alma Mater: Words by Caryl Cain Brown, Music by David Matthew
    "From humble farm beginnings, sprung up from sandy earth, among the tow'ring pine trees, stands a treasure of great worth. Her price cannot be measured, in silver or in gold, but in the love and loyalty, that many hearts enfold. Georgia Southern University. On Eagles wings you soar. We pledge to you our loyalty and love for ever more."

Quote Originally Posted by SPT-bone09 View Post
    We need somebody to knock off stAte and it would make things much easier if USA can do it. The problem with not playing stAte and LA-La is we have to rely on someone else to beat them.
    Exactly. Which is why I'll be rooting like hell for USA to stomp them tonight. FWIW, there aint no way USA is coming into Paulson and leaving with a W, even if they look great against stAte.
    I do agree with garns, we shouldn't take them lightly. We shouldn't take any team lightly. Play each game like the season depends on it.

5. Default Re: Week 7 Sun Belt Thread

Excited for the return of Tuesday night football.

D
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    Exactly. Which is why I'll be rooting like hell for USA to stomp them tonight. FWIW, there aint no way USA is coming into Paulson and leaving with a W, even if they look great against stAte.
    I do agree with garns, we shouldn't take them lightly. We shouldn't take any team lightly. Play each game like the season depends on it.
    USA is favored I think by 4, they have a bunch of UAB transfers including their starting QB. I said on here before the season started, "keep an eye on them".

DUSA is favored I think by 4, they have a bunch of UAB transfers including their starting QB. I said on here before the season started, "keep an eye on them".
    Yahoo Sports has stAte at -3.5
    GSU Alma Mater: Words by Caryl Cain Brown, Music by David Matthew
    "From humble farm beginnings, sprung up from sandy earth, among the tow'ring pine trees, stands a treasure of great worth. Her price cannot be measured, in silver or in gold, but in the love and loyalty, that many hearts enfold. Georgia Southern University. On Eagles wings you soar. We pledge to you our loyalty and love for ever more."

Quote Originally Posted by SPT-bone09 View Post
    Yahoo Sports has stAte at -3.5
    is ArkSt starting QB back healthy or is their backup playing?

Knighten will be playing from what I know.

They have indicated he is cleared to play "100%". BUT they said the exact same thing against Toledo (I think), and the backup QB started instead.