TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN3 STAFF REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!

1. Default ESPN3 STAFF REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!

Look at the ESPN3 replay of GS vs Troy at 2:07 and see when the announcers talk Georgia Southern then they throw up GagState flag. WTH? Why can't they ever get it right? ESPN3 are pissants and I'm pissed!

2. Default Re: ESPN3 STAFF REALLY PISS ME OFF!!!!

ESPN3 Announcer as he reads your post:

3. Default Re: ESPN3 STAFF REALLY PISS ME OFF!!!!

They also keep saying we were on the 16 when we where inside the 10 and then inside the 5

4. Default Re: ESPN3 STAFF REALLY PISS ME OFF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jhbeagle View Post
    They also keep saying we were on the 16 when we where inside the 10 and then inside the 5
    I see what you did there... Where's Waldo? Waldo's inside the ten, but you say on the sixteen, so maybe he is actually on the 13? OR IS HE???? Waldo, Wal Mart, Sam's Club.... Sam's famous chicken wings on Buford Highway? Bu-Ford, like BLUE FORD like Bigfoot the Monster Truck. Like... Monster Energy Drink, which is Vitamin B, rhymes with C, Sea level, level with me here.... did you mean to say where or were?

5. Default Re: ESPN3 STAFF REALLY PISS ME OFF!!!!

Yeah I saw that during the game. The Georgia state graphics pop up. I knew there would be a melt down on here

Default Re: ESPN3 STAFF REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GATALoveTheEagles! View Post
    Look at the ESPN3 replay of GS vs Troy at 2:07 and see when the announcers talk Georgia Southern then they throw up GagState flag. WTH? Why can't they ever get it right? ESPN3 are pissants and I'm pissed!
    Actually it happened within the first 2 minutes of the broadcast. Guess you missed that one. These are probably interns or entry level crew, the Sun Belt isn't exactly going to get the best production crew.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Actually it happened within the first 2 minutes of the broadcast. Guess you missed that one. These are probably interns or entry level crew, the Sun Belt isn't exactly going to get the best production crew.
    Better than no production crew like we had in the socon

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFrogg View Post
    I see what you did there... Where's Waldo? Waldo's inside the ten, but you say on the sixteen, so maybe he is actually on the 13? OR IS HE???? Waldo, Wal Mart, Sam's Club.... Sam's famous chicken wings on Buford Highway? Bu-Ford, like BLUE FORD like Bigfoot the Monster Truck. Like... Monster Energy Drink, which is Vitamin B, rhymes with C, Sea level, level with me here.... did you mean to say where or were?
    I'll have what he's having.

They did it at the half to

10. Default Re: ESPN3 STAFF REALLY PISS ME OFF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFrogg View Post
    it was suppose to be were