TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Not in Our House!

Default Not in Our House!

I loved the way our team responded yesterday following the tough loss in Athens. Without a few mistakes (blocked punt, two fumbles) we're looking at a 62-7 game.
    What's even better was the fact that South Alabama came into Paulson entertaining thoughts of becoming bowl-eligible on our field, and our players simply said "No thanks" and stepped on their throats.
    I sincerely hope that next week we have a similar result, because you just know that GState is going to have some big ideas about getting some bragging rights on us while becoming bowl eligible. But I hope our coaches and players are up for the game and come out and absolutely destroy the panthers. Paulson has always been a tough place for opponents to play. Now our team can take it a step further and make Paulson the place where opponents' dreams come to die.
    GATA Eagles!!!!!
    We had plain white pants, we had plain navy-blue shirts, a number on the front and a number on the back. We couldn't even put a stripe down the middle of our helmets. We used a strip of tape. ... Those kind of things screamed, 'TEAM!' - Erk Russell

Default Re: Not in Our House!

Going forward I will refer the school in Atlanta as "Downtown Atlanta University " , formerly called Georgia State University.

3. Default Re: Not in Our House!

Make no mistake about it, GA St. will come loaded for bear. They think they can throw the poo over our heads. The Blue Birds will need to play a super game to beat the Panthers. I would like to see us shame them. The defense will be tested.

I have absolutely no concern about GaSt.

In our eight wins, we have a 29-point margin of victory.

We are on a different level from the rank-and-file of the SBC.

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post

We are on a different level from the rank-and-file of the SBC.
    The level of cockiness in that statement is exceeded only by the level of truth in that statement.

App and stAte can run with us anytime and anywhere. After that, I haven't seen any reason to think we can't name the score on any of the other eight teams in the SBC. The first quarter and a half of yesterday's game was the closest we've come to a letdown all season, but as soon as we flipped the switch, we ran off 21 points in about 5 minutes and the Jags never had a prayer.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

6. Default Re: Not in Our House!

Love the confidence. Excellent points. I must admit, I was a little extra anxious, especially after the USA scoop and score. If we play clean and receive objective officiating, it should be a TD fest for US, not so much for THEM. Need to pack Paulson!! Support our team and our Seniors!!

Go Eagles!! GATA!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    The level of cockiness in that statement is exceeded only by the level of truth in that statement.
    If you done it, it ain't bragging.

Bump for the GaSt fans who may show up on The Flight Line this week.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    The level of cockiness in that statement is exceeded only by the level of truth in that statement..
    POTY
    Danny Gamboa's Casa de Autos!!!