TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: #5 in the state

Default #5 in the state

2 colleges - Emory, Tech, thUGA, Mercer, finishes ahead of us, but look who is #6..BWAHAHAHAHA

https://colleges.niche.com/rankings/..._term=ListPage

2. Default Re: #5 in the state

We dropped. We were ahead of Mercer last year

Default Re: #5 in the state

How do we have the same C+ "Safety" score as State? I guess its all those STDs they be talking about because I know your chance of getting robbed is less here.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    How do we have the same C+ "Safety" score as State? I guess its all those STDs they be talking about because I know your chance of getting robbed is less here.
    Pretty sure they factor crime rate as a percentage on the population. So it's probably similar to State's.

5. Default

I dunno, I get an Eagle Alert every couple of days. Crap ecocomy catches up eventually.

Brooks Keel not doing a very good job. GRU isn't even on the list.

As a student, I would say that's pretty accurate. We get a lot of eagle alerts for armed robberies in the areas around the stadium. I think there have been four or five since we got back after the break.

8. Default Re: #5 in the state

Yea I never felt unsafe at any time while in Statesboro. Every time I go to State's campus (once a year when play them there in basketball) it feels quite dangerous.

IIRC from last year, these rankings are driven by student reviews. The ratings are fluid throughout the year, at one point West Georgia was top 5

10. Default Re: #5 in the state

If this is a self report rankings it's pointless.