TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 45 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season ticket goal is 8,500

1. Default Season ticket goal is 8,500

We upped it from 8000 last year. If I remember correctly we sold just over 8100 last year. 8500 seems certainly like a reachable goal

Default Re: Season ticket goal is 8,500

I'm renewing mine

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebacker View Post
    We upped it from 8000 last year. If I remember correctly we sold just over 8100 last year. 8500 seems certainly like a reachable goal
    might be a tuff sell with only 5 home games I think the next 2 years. We also have the dreaded Sav. State game on the schedule and a Thursday night game. I think it's a good goal.

I will renew, but may be moving away from section 107. It was a good run, but getting harder to justify that much money on 5-6 games a year with a 1 year old and knowing that I will be needing another ticket or two down the road. If possible I'd like to move to the home side so I can take advantage of some shade occasionally.

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    might be a tuff sell with only 5 home games I think the next 2 years. We also have the dreaded Sav. State game on the schedule and a Thursday night game. I think it's a good goal.
    I agree, I think it will be a hard sell based on the schedule. SSU is a killer on the schedule for folks that live more than 2 hours away, hard to justify the drive. With SSU it is a 4 game home schedule. We can do better.

My Wings donated set of four is sitting in my account waiting on payment right now. Had the Athletic Fund automatic donation, Money Bomb, and house payment hit at the same time though so Imma make 'em wait. We'll just buy single game if we're able to actually travel this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTide View Post
    I agree, I think it will be a hard sell based on the schedule. SSU is a killer on the schedule for folks that live more than 2 hours away, hard to justify the drive. With SSU it is a 4 game home schedule. We can do better.
    SSU is opening weekend. Candidly, I expect it to be sold out because we have a new coach, new turf, and it is the first game of the year. Now, if SSU was the second home game of the season, you guys might be right.

8. Default Re: Season ticket goal is 8,500

8,500 is a decent goal. But as others have stated, SSU ughhh. We should never ever ever ever play them again. It's ridiculous.

Might as well just play Statesboro High.

I remember a coaching staff change a while back and thinking "CCSU ughhh" for the season opener.

Too soon?

We have the family plan seats on the deck but my wife was not happy with the afternoon heat this year so it looks like we are moving to the home side. Anyone know when the schedule will come out?