TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: ULM tickets

Default ULM tickets

I am trying to get a group of 6 tickets for this game. I have 2 tickets in section E row 18 I am willing to trade or sell to try to get 6 together. If you are interested or have any advice on the best way to get 6 tix, please let me know. Thanks.

Default Re: ULM tickets

Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    I am trying to get a group of 6 tickets for this game. I have 2 tickets in section E row 18 I am willing to trade or sell to try to get 6 together. If you are interested or have any advice on the best way to get 6 tix, please let me know. Thanks.
    You should be able to buy from the ticket office with no issues, probably even in E.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    You should be able to buy from the ticket office with no issues, probably even in E.
    Awesome, thanks for the input. Do you know if they sale single game tickets to any of the beer garden sections?

Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the input. Do you know if they sale single game tickets to any of the beer garden sections?
    They do not. People on here usually sell single game tickets in those sections though.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there won't be many given that game is one of 3 Saturday home games, but I will keep an eye out.

I need 2 tickets to that game too.
    "the only time being ranked #1 means anything is at the end of the season" - Erk Russell