TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Using Windows 10 w/ Edge browser ....

Default Using Windows 10 w/ Edge browser ....

If you have issues with this, please chime in. I had a report from a user earlier today that I hadn't had from anyone ... and in researching it on Google found the following:

http://appuals.com/best-fix-edge-res...ach-this-page/

I haven't had issues reported from others, site uptime has been solid the past several weeks so I believe this is on the user end but of course I'm not completely sure.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Re: Using Windows 10 w/ Edge browser ....

I'm not sure either. I'm not a techie but this issue surfaced yesterday evening and has persisted into today. I've been running Windows Edge and IE10 for several months now and have not had this issue. I checked the DNS issue and found that DNS was active. Not sure what to say, but will try to see what happens over next several days. If the problem persists, I will try to isolate the cause. At first, I thought the server may have been having issues, but if that is not the case, I have no idea what is different yesterday and today vs last week. Thanks for your prompt response. I will let you know if the problem persists and if I have any non-techie ideas.
    "You should always expect to get back less than you put in. Thus, if you put nothing in, you should expect to get less than nothing back"

Just tried Edge on Windows 10 with no issues on a spare machine.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Is the Anniversary Update live yet? Could that be the cause?