TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freshmen/new starters

Default Freshmen/new starters

Nice first (real) game by Josh Moon, Monquavion Brinson, Jessie Liptrot, and Todd Bradley. RJ Murray also looks like a three-star talent in spite of his lack of acclaim from recruiting services (when did that guy even sign, anyways? was he late 2014 signee?)

Did I miss anyone?

Depending on how these guys progress during the year we could really have a great defensive unit.

Default Re: Freshmen/new starters

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Nice first (real) game by Josh Moon, Monquavion Brinson, Jessie Liptrot, and Todd Bradley. RJ Murray also looks like a three-star talent in spite of his lack of acclaim from recruiting services (when did that guy even sign, anyways? was he late 2014 signee?)

Did I miss anyone?

Depending on how these guys progress during the year we could really have a great defensive unit.
    Once these guys get settled in and we clean up the sloppy play (including the O-Line) we're going to have us a pretty good football team.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post

Did I miss anyone?

Mark Michaud played today on offense, but I don't believe he played last week.

J Moon hits like a freight train

Quote Originally Posted by acm85 View Post
    J Moon hits like a freight train
    In the spring game there was a play where Andy Kwon went to block Joshua Moon and Moon put him straight on the ground and kept on running. You could hear the hit from the stands.

I liked what I saw from Todd Bradley. He looks a lot bigger to me than his listed weight of 215.

7. Default Re: Freshmen/new starters

There were several big hits yesterday, some from our young guys and one extra nasty one from Gallon...That one made me hurt at home.

That was either a fumble or incomplete pass too that the officials missed and didn't get reviewed.

We seem to be playing more younger players, that tells me our recruiting is going well. Pushing on starters to be better.
    Soaring on to the Sunbelt! GATA Eagles!

Quote Originally Posted by blueisbetterthanpurple View Post
    There were several big hits yesterday, some from our young guys and one extra nasty one from Gallon...That one made me hurt at home.
    I was having trouble with keeping my muted TV and GS radio synced, and somehow just before Ironhead's hit the tv got ahead of the radio by like 15-20 seconds. So after reacting myself, I waited to hear Danny and Harvo's reaction... didn't disappoint!
    Mike Younce
    2001 - Bachelor of Science in Printing Management
    2003 - Master of Technology
    Brunswick, Georgia