TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Southernfans.com

Default Re: Welcome Southernfans.com !

How about a sweatshirt with the full spelling (GEORGIA SOUTHERN) embroidered across the front? There's plenty of sweatshirts like this that are screen printed or if they are embroidered it's only "GSU" but I have yet to find one like I'm describing. The bookstore has some embroidered sweatshirts with cheesy, gimmicky font...where is the classic, simple "GEORGIA SOUTHERN" font?!

Default Re: Southernfans.com

Quote Originally Posted by I AM an Eagle! View Post
    How about a sweatshirt with the full spelling (GEORGIA SOUTHERN) embroidered across the front? There's plenty of sweatshirts like this that are screen printed or if they are embroidered it's only "GSU" but I have yet to find one like I'm describing. The bookstore has some embroidered sweatshirts with cheesy, gimmicky font...where is the classic, simple "GEORGIA SOUTHERN" font?!
    What color?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
    What color?
    The classic GS navy blue with white embroidered lettering would be perfect. It seems as if literally every other major university has a nice embroidered sweatshirt with the school’s full name spelled out except for us. Even Gag State has a decent one… http://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay?...&storeId=10489 …pretty nice.

Use GATA AT CHECKOUT FOR 45% off all russell items. $4 flat rate shipping and shipping is free over $75

I noticed some of the products on southernfans.com appear to have the GS logo with a smaller S than the G. Does this polo have an equal sized G and S?...https://www.southernfans.com/collect...-baseball-logo

Also, regarding the same polo, is the white GS logo embroidered?

Yes to both.

7. Default Re: Southernfans.com

Quote Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
    Yes to both.
    Thank you.

Pm me your email and I can send u an actual picture of it if you'd like.

35% off of everything! Use GATA at checkout. $4 shipping and free shipping over $75!

just had over $100 in my cart but then remembered that I have to buy four tires this weekend Maybe next time. You have some really cool stuff though. I will be buying that GS baseball logo pullover sooner rather than later!