TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Southernfans.com

Default Re: Southernfans.com

Quote Originally Posted by O.M.T. GATA View Post
    just had over $100 in my cart but then remembered that I have to buy four tires this weekend Maybe next time. You have some really cool stuff though. I will be buying that GS baseball logo pullover sooner rather than later!
    Thanks for the interest! I can't promise the items I will have. I'm very limited on the quantity of each item. The sale is today only.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
    Thanks for the interest! I can't promise the items I will have. I'm very limited on the quantity of each item. The sale is today only.
    Purchase made- the site is easy to navigate and checkout/follow up messaging is very well presented.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm officially sold out of a few things.

All, Would you please take time to take this 6 question survey? It will help us order what our customers would like to see https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/27JB9LL . I'm hoping to put together an order soon and would really like to buy what y'all want. Please share, retweet, post, and anything else you wouldn't mind doing to get it out to as many people as possible. Thanks for y'alls support!

Quote Originally Posted by I AM an Eagle! View Post
    How about a sweatshirt with the full spelling (GEORGIA SOUTHERN) embroidered across the front? There's plenty of sweatshirts like this that are screen printed or if they are embroidered it's only "GSU" but I have yet to find one like I'm describing. The bookstore has some embroidered sweatshirts with cheesy, gimmicky font...where is the classic, simple "GEORGIA SOUTHERN" font?!
    Got it coming for you. Embroidered sweat shirts and hoodies otw. Gray with blue writing

Will hopefully get a blue one but as of right now gray was wanted more.

7. Default Re: Southernfans.com

Quote Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
    Got it coming for you. Embroidered sweat shirts and hoodies otw. Gray with blue writing
    Sounds pretty nice…I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out!

as promised, every dime made so far is going back into more apparel. Just got some more Under Armour tshirts approved. Hopefully they will ship in the next few days, possibly weeks. got the same art on short and long sleeves so we can choose what suits best. Haven't heard about the Russell Apparel yet, but hopefully soon.

New under armour items coming in this month. pictures on our FB and twitter account. Please let me know what y'all think!

20% off for Memorial Day! Use the code 'MemorialDay17" at checkout