TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When?

Default When?

Ok, so after our probable loss to Troy how long will we have to wait to hear from TK on the coaching situation. I assume he will make an announcement either way since he has been quiet about it so far. Maybe a press conference the next day?

Default Re: When?

Tk needs to grow a pair and get this over with! He made a cheap pick and got what we paid for!

3. Default Re: When?

December 5th 2017. Hopefully at that point him and his boy are leaving.

4. Default Re: When?

The sooner the better....

The longer we keep CTS around, the more recruits will bail.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    The sooner the better....

The longer we keep CTS around, the more recruits will bail.
    Yep. Action must come quickly.

6. Default Re: When?

I just hope the decision makers will do it. I am very afraid they will give him another year.

7. Default Re: When?

I really can't see any reason for another year. I have tried to put myself in TK's shoes and I just can't come up with a scenario where Summers gets another year. The repercussions for TK and the program would be severe if it doesn't work out and it shows no signs of working out.

I'd say the only way he stays is if we squeaked into a bowl with the way this team looked. As awful as the game planning and overall coaching, lack of adjustments and overall philosophy has been this season major changes will come. IF TK IS A SMART GUY!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue007 View Post
    Ok, so after our probable loss to Troy how long will we have to wait to hear from TK on the coaching situation. I assume he will make an announcement either way since he has been quiet about it so far. Maybe a press conference the next day?
    I wouldn't hold my breath.

Honestly? When the cows come home or when the chickens come home to roost. Take your pick. Don't think it's a matter of when but IF.