TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 566

Thread: Georgia Southern and Armstrong to Merge

  1. Default Re: Georgia Southern and Armstrong to Merge

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    How is ASU's basketball arena? lol It cannot be worse then Hanner, can it?
    Not that bad looking.


  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Owner of www.southernfans.com
    Posts
    2,823

    Default Re: Georgia Southern and Armstrong to Merge

    So what's going to happen to the coastal center on fahm street?

  3. #13

    Default Re: Georgia Southern and Armstrong to Merge

    Will the Savannah campus students pay the same athletic fess at statesboro students?

  4. #14

    Default Re: Georgia Southern and Armstrong to Merge

    Press conference tomorrow at 10am

  5. Default Re: Georgia Southern and Armstrong to Merge

    More students + More money is good for the school. Seems like a good idea

  6. #16

    Default Re: Georgia Southern and Armstrong to Merge

    I wonder if they can get higher numbers playing football in Savannah. Would be an interesting experiment

  7. #17

    Default Re: Georgia Southern and Armstrong to Merge

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleNationRising View Post
    I wonder if they can get higher numbers playing football in Savannah. Would be an interesting experiment
    Not thinking we'll build a new stadium in Savannah in order to find out.

  8. Default Re: Georgia Southern and Armstrong to Merge

    Quote Originally Posted by 21Eagle View Post
    More students + More money is good for the school. Seems like a good idea
    Yeah, their will likely be a lot of benefits gained by this merger. The sudden bump in student population should move us past GT to #4 in the state.

  9. Default Re: Georgia Southern and Armstrong to Merge

    I have another interesting question:

    Does this mean the South Campus Expansion will be put on hold while we get things squared away with this? I know that the BOR owns all the adjacent land around Armstrong so they could be planning to expand that campus and make it into a commuter-esque GSU satellite campus. In which case, the extra room on our campus wouldn't be needed.

    I guess my question is, are we trading a campus expansion in statesboro for a satellite campus in Savannah? And is the BOR doing this because they don't want to pay for the South Campus Expansion?

  10. Default Re: Georgia Southern and Armstrong to Merge

    the south campus expansion will have a new arena and student housing right? I would hope that the South Campus comes before the Savannah expansion but could also see them not needing the South Campus if they invest heavily in Savannah.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    I have another interesting question:

    Does this mean the South Campus Expansion will be put on hold while we get things squared away with this? I know that the BOR owns all the adjacent land around Armstrong so they could be planning to expand that campus and make it into a commuter-esque GSU satellite campus. In which case, the extra room on our campus wouldn't be needed.

    I guess my question is, are we trading a campus expansion in statesboro for a satellite campus in Savannah? And is the BOR doing this because they don't want to pay for the South Campus Expansion?

Similar Threads

  1. Kennesaw State & Southern Polytechnic to merge !
    By DawgGoneEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd November 2013, 12:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •