TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Chad Lunsford

Default Chad Lunsford

When this guy is eligible for the athletics HoF, he should be nominated. Who's with me?

BTW, he has now been on four and a half different coaching staffs (I say half because of the coaching staff shakeup after last year) at Georgia Southern. Wow.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Default Re: Chad Lunsford

Good recruiters are hard to find, look at FSU basketball, CY is pulling down BIG money and pretty much all he does is recruite.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    When this guy is eligible for the athletics HoF, he should be nominated. Who's with me?

BTW, he has now been on four and a half different coaching staffs (I say half because of the coaching staff shakeup after last year) at Georgia Southern. Wow.
    Lead pipe lock he's not going in the HOF soon. You have be 5 years removed as a coach.
    http://gseagles.com/sports/2013/7/14...714132948.aspx

What has he done to merit the HOF besides stick around through various coaching changes?
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Lead pipe lock he's not going in the HOF soon. You have be 5 years removed as a coach.

What has he done to merit the HOF besides stick around through various coaching changes?
    Maybe he and John Pate can have a head-butting match for the honor. #trueblue

Just kidding--Lunsford has been a great asset to the university.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Maybe he and John Pate can have a head-butting match for the honor. #trueblue

Just kidding--Lunsford has been a great asset to the university.
    I hope we can hang on to him for a long while.
    "You should always expect to get back less than you put in. Thus, if you put nothing in, you should expect to get less than nothing back"

6. Default Re: Chad Lunsford

Any bright spot we can find.

(And we should have a lot more bright spots in coaching-provided TS and TK step back and let the new guys do what they can do.)

I agree that Lunsford is a good coach and recruiter but there are too many that aren't in the HOF yet that need to be. The kind of guy Lunsford is I'm sure he would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post

I was trying to be hyperbolic, but it wasn't as obvious as it should've been.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I was trying to be hyperbolic, but it wasn't as obvious as it should've been.
    This is hyperbolic ^