TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 202122

Thread: Coliseum Feasibility Study Commissioned

Default Re: Coliseum Feasibility Study Commissioned

Quote Originally Posted by AceEagle View Post
    Why so many hurdles?? We should be able to own the entire SE Georgia... we need to quit being cheap and poor. We need proper leadership to take control of this part of the state... we need another Dr Keel... he had a GREAT vision for Southern!!

We were effed over by USG when they reassigned Dr Keel
    Dr Keel was the real deal!

Quote Originally Posted by #1HOOPSTER View Post
    Dr Keel was the real deal!
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
    I tell myself this every morning. It's not working.
    LOL, good one.

Quote Originally Posted by AceEagle View Post
    Why so many hurdles?? We should be able to own the entire SE Georgia... we need to quit being cheap and poor. We need proper leadership to take control of this part of the state... we need another Dr Keel... he had a GREAT vision for Southern!!

We were effed over by USG when they reassigned Dr Keel
    I don't think they "reassigned" him. He left to take his dream job in Augusta.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    How dare he? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post

I don't know how true that is, maybe it is true but Ive heard it may have been a little more to it than he just took his dream job. Again, I don't have any solid information or sources for that

7. Default Re: Coliseum Feasibility Study Commissioned

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue86 View Post
    I don't know how true that is, maybe it is true but Ive heard it may have been a little more to it than he just took his dream job. Again, I don't have any solid information or sources for that
    Their may be some truth to that, but not only is Dr. Keel a native of Augusta he more then doubled his salary (AJC) going back there, so I suspect that he did not need much convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue86 View Post
    Where is this located? Is this visible from Lanier because its definitely from the bypass. I thought we only had the Archives warehouse over there so far
    Go down Lanier, across the bypass, and it's on the right. The warehouse is there, yes, but they have built roads in with sidewalks and bike paths, a roundabout, and dirt roads connect now to Langston Chapel and the road by the Fast & Easy. The third road will connect in front of the RAC. They've cleared land for at least one building, maybe two. Go check it out, it's progressing nicely.

I'd like to see the arena go right there.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemark View Post
    Go down Lanier, across the bypass, and it's on the right. The warehouse is there, yes, but they have built roads in with sidewalks and bike paths, a roundabout, and dirt roads connect now to Langston Chapel and the road by the Fast & Easy. The third road will connect in front of the RAC. They've cleared land for at least one building, maybe two. Go check it out, it's progressing nicely.

I'd like to see the arena go right there.
    I actually drove down there a few days ago and noticed it. You're right its coming along nicely.