TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Edmund Coley: Head football coach

1. Default Edmund Coley: Head football coach

At Dominion Christian School in west Cobb. It's a GISA school like Bulloch Academy.

Edmund had been bouncing around as an assistant at Wheeler and South Cobb (his alma mater). I believe this is his first head job, but it'll be a big challenge since the talent pool there is minimal.

Funny, we're Georgia Southern and both have written for the George-Anne and Marietta Daily Journal. It's like we're one in the same, but I didn't back up Adrian Peterson. 😂

Default Re: Edmund Coley: Head football coach

Quote Originally Posted by Nietsroob17 View Post
    At Dominion Christian School in west Cobb. It's a GISA school like Bulloch Academy.

Edmund had been bouncing around as an assistant at Wheeler and South Cobb (his alma mater). I believe this is his first head job, but it'll be a big challenge since the talent pool there is minimal.

Funny, we're Georgia Southern and both have written for the George-Anne and Marietta Daily Journal. It's like we're one in the same, but I didn't back up Adrian Peterson. ��
    For any athletic director or conference commissioner or college president who has mocked programs that have taken on partial qualifiers, I wish they could see this.

Even if he fails as a head coach he has certainly made a good career of it so far.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Default Re: Edmund Coley: Head football coach

I'll never forget his game against UMass in the '99 quarterfinals.

JK (though he actually did have a very good game). Coley was a damn good Eagle. Congrats and best of luck to him.