TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4041424344 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 464

Thread: Eagles in the NFL Thread

  1. Default Re: Eagles in the NFL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Couldn’t happen to a better guy!

    Very happy for him!
    I know I’ve told this story before, but I had classes with Breida at Southern as we were both accounting majors. He was out of this world nice, and we spoke a good bit. It was rarely about football, just natural conversation. He even made sure to find me out in the crowd after graduation to shake my hand and wish me good luck with life after college. Just a genuine guy, love seeing his success in the NFL.

  2. #412

    Default Re: Eagles in the NFL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    I know I’ve told this story before, but I had classes with Breida at Southern as we were both accounting majors. He was out of this world nice, and we spoke a good bit. It was rarely about football, just natural conversation. He even made sure to find me out in the crowd after graduation to shake my hand and wish me good luck with life after college. Just a genuine guy, love seeing his success in the NFL.
    Hadn't heard that one and glad you posted it again.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

  3. Default Re: Eagles in the NFL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Hadn't heard that one and glad you posted it again.
    +1

  4. Default Re: Eagles in the NFL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    I know I’ve told this story before, but I had classes with Breida at Southern as we were both accounting majors. He was out of this world nice, and we spoke a good bit. It was rarely about football, just natural conversation. He even made sure to find me out in the crowd after graduation to shake my hand and wish me good luck with life after college. Just a genuine guy, love seeing his success in the NFL.
    That's awesome!

    Breida is just one of those people you know will be successful no matter what he chooses to do in life. He is also an excellent example of what sports can do for a person. For every jacked up NFL drama queen like ------ (fill in the blank with at least 1/3 of the league, there are fortunately more like Brieda.

    I got hired at a previous job with Lars Tate (I didn't even know who he was at first....). Hell, I didn't even know he played football. (I have never been a UGA fan.). But Lars reminds me of your Breida experience.... Just a really good guy. Friendly, humble, and very intelligent.

  5. #415

    Default Re: Eagles in the NFL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    He had a NFL "Pro" day, looked like one of the best in the business. He belongs! Way to go Matt! Fastest RB in GS history.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Jayson Foster would like a word...
    Was Foster a RB?

    QB, Return man, WR sure.
    But did we ever list him as a RB?

    That'd be a good foot race.
    Both have/had world class speed.

    If both were in their prime, I'd put my money on Foster though on top end speed. I might lose that bet, but it would be fun to watch.

  6. #416

    Default Re: Eagles in the NFL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglerado View Post
    Was Foster a RB?

    QB, Return man, WR sure.
    But did we ever list him as a RB?

    That'd be a good foot race.
    Both have/had world class speed.

    If both were in their prime, I'd put my money on Foster though on top end speed. I might lose that bet, but it would be fun to watch.
    Last edited by pete4256; 20th September 2019 at 10:03 AM.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

  7. #417

    Default Re: Eagles in the NFL Thread

    breida for 83 - 22.3 mph

  8. #418

    Default Re: Eagles in the NFL Thread

    Breida just ripped off an 83 yard TD.

  9. #419

    Default Re: Eagles in the NFL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by introvertedGSUfan View Post
    Breida just ripped off an 83 yard TD.
    #mrhegone

  10. #420

    Default Re: Eagles in the NFL Thread

    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

Similar Threads

  1. Eagles @ Bears Game Thread
    By tapate50 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 16th March 2016, 12:57 PM
  2. Eagles vs Trojans - Game Thread
    By eagle95 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 21st February 2016, 12:37 PM
  3. Eagles NCAA Regional Thread
    By BowlingGreenEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 3rd June 2011, 04:53 PM
  4. Eagles vs Wildcats Thread
    By GSUEAGLE n CLT in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 17th February 2011, 12:59 PM
  5. Offical Eagles v Mocs thread
    By SwampEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 421
    Last Post: 18th October 2009, 09:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •