TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JJ Wilcox now a Steeler

1. Default JJ Wilcox now a Steeler

Default Re: JJ Wilcox now a Steeler

Ouch...hate to see when a player starts getting traded around like that.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleNationRising View Post
    Ouch...hate to see when a player starts getting traded around like that.
    I don't want to assume what you mean, but JJ was not traded to both Tampa and Pittsburgh. He signed a FA deal with the Bucs and then was traded to Pittsburgh.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

4. Default Re: JJ Wilcox now a Steeler

As my handle indicates, this is one of the greatest days of my life as a football fan. I couldn't be happier......more excited.......or thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only hope that he stays on the team for years to come.

5. Default Re: JJ Wilcox now a Steeler

Ugh, the Steelers. I think that trade will be better for him and his playing time, for that I am thankful, but ugh, the Steelers. I am not looking forward to having to express any interest in that franchise. Nonetheless, good luck and GATA, JJ!

6. Default Re: JJ Wilcox now a Steeler

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Ugh, the Steelers. I think that trade will be better for him and his playing time, for that I am thankful, but ugh, the Steelers. I am not looking forward to having to express any interest in that franchise. Nonetheless, good luck and GATA, JJ!
    I noticed in the box scores the past couple weeks that it doesn't look like JJ has been playing, is he hurt? Or just not starting?

He hasn't played much this season. I am not aware of any injuries.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I caught a little bit of a Steelers game in the last month and he was mentioned. I can’t remember which week it was.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    I caught a little bit of a Steelers game in the last month and he was mentioned. I can’t remember which week it was.
    He got called for a bogus Block in the Back/Holding call on a punt return for a TD that was called back by said call versus the Bengals. He has been listed on the inactive report the last two weeks, but when he is active, he is primarily a special teamer. Not seeing many snaps in the defensive secondary.

9/24 at Chicago: Recorded his first interception as a Steeler and the sixth of his NFL career, picking off Chicago QB Mike Glennon in the fourth quarter. His takeaway led to a K Chris Boswell 32-yard field goal to tie the game at 17-17.

http://www.steelers.com/team/roster/...7-fb92f5c7f999
    Josiah McDaniel
    B.S. in Journalism, 2003
    Statesboro, GA
    "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." --I Corinthians 13:11

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBleedsBlue View Post
    He got called for a bogus Block in the Back/Holding call on a punt return for a TD that was called back by said call versus the Bengals. He has been listed on the inactive report the last two weeks, but when he is active, he is primarily a special teamer. Not seeing many snaps in the defensive secondary.

9/24 at Chicago: Recorded his first interception as a Steeler and the sixth of his NFL career, picking off Chicago QB Mike Glennon in the fourth quarter. His takeaway led to a K Chris Boswell 32-yard field goal to tie the game at 17-17.

http://www.steelers.com/team/roster/...7-fb92f5c7f999
    that is the play that I heard his name.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1