TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma State traveling to South Alabama this Saturday...

1. Default Re: Oklahoma State traveling to South Alabama this Saturday...

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    To sum up,

TK: Hey noticed you had and opening for 2019 looking for a home and home. Our fans travel well I sure it will be a sell out for you.

P5 AD: No thank you P5 AD: No thank you P5 AD: No thank you P5 AD: No thank you P5 AD: No thank you

Fans: TK doesnt know how to schedule.

I have to know from the detractors do you think he is not calling P5's? Or there is some magic dust the other AD's have he is not using? Or you think every single G5 school is the exact same and all you have to be is a really good AD to convince a P5 to come to your school even if there is nothing in it for them?

Valid points, but is it fair to ask fans/alumni for a legitimate solution for scheduling when we are all voluntarily handing the AD lots of money to make it happen? I do not think so, and yes, I realize you are not literally asking anyone on a fan board to provide the AD with actual solutions. I am just saying that TK (note, I am a fan of TK) gets paid a lot of money to sit in that office, develop and leverage relationships to make things happen.

IMO the FBS new car smell is wearing off and if he is going to support a HC that is currently only .500 in FBS football games then he better figure something else out before GS experiences significant drop off in donations and ticket sales.

Default Re: Oklahoma State traveling to South Alabama this Saturday...

So much easier to schedule in the Metropolis that is Boone. Also, way better high school athletes to watch in Boone proper than in Statesboro.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    So much easier to schedule in the Metropolis that is Boone. Also, way better high school athletes to watch in Boone proper than in Statesboro.
    This again..... go back to that last 50 threads about scheduling and you'll see all of the advantages that Appy has over us. I'll give you a hint on the biggest one.....how many smaller P5s are within the same state and an easy bus ride of them?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    This again..... go back to that last 50 threads about scheduling and you'll see all of the advantages that Appy has over us. I'll give you a hint on the biggest one.....how many smaller P5s are within the same state and an easy bus ride of them?
    Ah? Smaller P5s is now the criteria. Easy bus rides.

Ah? Smaller P5s is now the criteria. Easy bus rides.
    How many in state P5s do we have in GA? uga and GT are NOT coming to Paulson anytime soon and that has nothing to do with who the AD is. So who else is there? And what do we have to offer them to entice them to come to Paulson?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

How many in state P5s do we have in GA? uga and GT are NOT coming to Paulson anytime soon and that has nothing to do with who the AD is. So who else is there? And what do we have to offer them to entice them to come to Paulson?

So UGA and GT aren't coming to Paulson but it is blind luck that UNC and Wake go to Boone? Gotcha

Miami going to Jonesboro next week for the incredible recruiting talent in the area and the short bus ride.

So UGA and GT aren't coming to Paulson but it is blind luck that UNC and Wake go to Boone? Gotcha
    Wake is a joke and only a P5 in name only. IMO Houston is a better H&H than Wake. UNC is not much better and gets an away game that is easy for their fans to go to and won't cost them a ton of money in travel. To say either of those two are on the level of uga or GT is laughable. But please continue with your agenda that it's all TK's fault. You also haven't answered what we have to offer any of the P5's that make Paulson an attractive place to play for them.

Wake is a joke and only a P5 in name only. IMO Houston is a better H&H than Wake. UNC is not much better and gets an away game that is easy for their fans to go to and won't cost them a ton of money in travel. To say either of those two are on the level of uga or GT is laughable. But please continue with your agenda that it's all TK's fault. You also haven't answered what we have to offer any of the P5's that make Paulson an attractive place to play for them.

UNC is not on the level of GT? That is as laughable as it gets.

UNC is not on the level of GT? That is as laughable as it gets.
    In historical name recognition, no they are not.

Try answering my question then since I've asked it three times and you continue to ignore it.