TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We're gonna do better against IU

Default We're gonna do better against IU

It's been laid upon me in a dream that we will perform better against IU. We won't win, but we'll see some things on offense improve as the game wears on. The defense will match up better than we think, and while we still lose, there'll be some things happen that give us hope for Oct 4th. That is all.

Default Re: We're gonna do better against IU

BWAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHA
    Maybe I picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Maybe I picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Somewhere around 42-13 Indiana. I'll let the X and O guys on here let me know if they saw improvement Saturday. One thing that I'll be paying attention to, is our defense. Indiana has that 5th year SR QB who will attempt to short pass us to death. I wasn't happy at all in regards to how our defense played last week, they come out this Saturday missing tackles and screwing up pass coverage assignments, this thing will get real ugly, real quick. I know everyone is concerned about our offensive struggles but that first half last week defensively was pitiful and embarrassing. GATA Eagles.

6. Default Re: We're gonna do better against IU

I must say when when this game was scheduled in 2015 I was excited and had it circled as definitely a winnable game..my how the tables have turned.

It would be the most Georgia Southern thing ever to win this game when nobody, including the fan base, thinks there is a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    It would be the most Georgia Southern thing ever to win this game when nobody, including the fan base, thinks there is a chance.
    Nobody? That's not accurate.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    In the past it would've been the most Georgia Southern thing ever to win this game when nobody, including the fan base, thinks there is a chance.

FIFY
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

10. Default Re: We're gonna do better against IU

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    It's been laid upon me in a dream that we will perform better against IU. We won't win, but we'll see some things on offense improve as the game wears on. The defense will match up better than we think, and while we still lose, there'll be some things happen that give us hope for Oct 4th. That is all.
    Well, after gaining a total of 78 yards at Auburn and a whopping 1 TD against an FCS program, I am inclined to believe that we cannot perform much worse. So, yeah, I also think we will perform better against Indiana.