TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103

Thread: Just how bad this loss was

  1. #1

    Default Just how bad this loss was

    We lost homecoming to a 2-4 team that was missing their best player, turned the ball over twice, gave up a special teams score, and who we led at the half. I am pretty sure Erk Russell might be spinning in his grave after that debacle.
    Fire this clown tonight, and lets start the rebuilding.
    This team has talent, you see it from time to time, but they make so many dumb mistakes over and over and over, you have to wonder what they work on in practice every week.
    No pre-snap motion, no creativity in the play calling on offense and a defense that would have a hard time covering my grandmother on a pass route, and she has been dead since 1996.

  2. Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

    The students are gonna have to take this thing in hand. Would Klownlien pay attention if none I mean absolutely zero students showed up for GA State?

  3. Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

    No he wouldn’t care

  4. #4

    Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

    Kleinlein came from Kent State where this level of incompetency is tolerated.

  5. Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

    I would never presume to tell anyone what to do with their wallets. But money talks. No one cares about ranting on message boards.

  6. Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglereporter View Post
    We lost homecoming to a 2-4 team that was missing their best player, turned the ball over twice, gave up a special teams score, and who we led at the half. I am pretty sure Erk Russell might be spinning in his grave after that debacle.
    Fire this clown tonight, and lets start the rebuilding.
    This team has talent, you see it from time to time, but they make so many dumb mistakes over and over and over, you have to wonder what they work on in practice every week.
    No pre-snap motion, no creativity in the play calling on offense and a defense that would have a hard time covering my grandmother on a pass route, and she has been dead since 1996.
    Bad. It was bad. Everything you mentioned plus this NMSU team was exhausted after playing 7 straight weeks (no bye), the last 3 on the road, and of course, this one half way across the country. It is sad when UMASS has us circled on the calendar was a win.

    I do not understand the lack of motion and creativity on offense either. I mean, what the heck was Rambsy talking about in the preseason when he said Cook was bringing all kinds of triple option stuff he had never seen before in his many years of option experience?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

    This is worse than the UNH loss in some ways

  8. #8

    Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    This is worse than the UNH loss in some ways
    Well UNH has a history of winning.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

    Roger that. Everyone start playing the Mega Millions so we possibly could see some change, otherwise we're headed for 0-12.

    I said I'm proud, to be, from Georgia Southern!

    Hey, maybe we should just let Armstrong State take over our sports programs!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    26,773

    Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Bad. It was bad. Everything you mentioned plus this NMSU team was exhausted after playing 7 straight weeks (no bye), the last 3 on the road, and of course, this one half way across the country. It is sad when UMASS has us circled on the calendar was a win.

    I do not understand the lack of motion and creativity on offense either. I mean, what the heck was Rambsy talking about in the preseason when he said Cook was bringing all kinds of triple option stuff he had never seen before in his many years of option experience?

    I'm wondering the same thing. This offense is as vanilla and basic as it comes.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Similar Threads

  1. Tough loss
    By PowerEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26th October 2013, 08:37 PM
  2. Blessing after a loss
    By bteagles11 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15th September 2012, 01:00 PM
  3. Tough Loss!
    By parr90 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10th October 2010, 07:10 PM
  4. Positives from a loss....
    By Jonathangsu in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 28th September 2008, 09:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •