TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just how bad this loss was

Default Just how bad this loss was

We lost homecoming to a 2-4 team that was missing their best player, turned the ball over twice, gave up a special teams score, and who we led at the half. I am pretty sure Erk Russell might be spinning in his grave after that debacle.
    Fire this clown tonight, and lets start the rebuilding.
    This team has talent, you see it from time to time, but they make so many dumb mistakes over and over and over, you have to wonder what they work on in practice every week.
    No pre-snap motion, no creativity in the play calling on offense and a defense that would have a hard time covering my grandmother on a pass route, and she has been dead since 1996.

2. Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

The students are gonna have to take this thing in hand. Would Klownlien pay attention if none I mean absolutely zero students showed up for GA State?

3. Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

No he wouldn’t care

Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

Kleinlein came from Kent State where this level of incompetency is tolerated.

5. Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

I would never presume to tell anyone what to do with their wallets. But money talks. No one cares about ranting on message boards.

6. Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglereporter View Post
    We lost homecoming to a 2-4 team that was missing their best player, turned the ball over twice, gave up a special teams score, and who we led at the half. I am pretty sure Erk Russell might be spinning in his grave after that debacle.
    Fire this clown tonight, and lets start the rebuilding.
    This team has talent, you see it from time to time, but they make so many dumb mistakes over and over and over, you have to wonder what they work on in practice every week.
    No pre-snap motion, no creativity in the play calling on offense and a defense that would have a hard time covering my grandmother on a pass route, and she has been dead since 1996.
    Bad. It was bad. Everything you mentioned plus this NMSU team was exhausted after playing 7 straight weeks (no bye), the last 3 on the road, and of course, this one half way across the country. It is sad when UMASS has us circled on the calendar was a win.

I do not understand the lack of motion and creativity on offense either. I mean, what the heck was Rambsy talking about in the preseason when he said Cook was bringing all kinds of triple option stuff he had never seen before in his many years of option experience?

This is worse than the UNH loss in some ways

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    This is worse than the UNH loss in some ways
    Well UNH has a history of winning.

Roger that. Everyone start playing the Mega Millions so we possibly could see some change, otherwise we're headed for 0-12.

I said I'm proud, to be, from Georgia Southern!

Hey, maybe we should just let Armstrong State take over our sports programs!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Bad. It was bad. Everything you mentioned plus this NMSU team was exhausted after playing 7 straight weeks (no bye), the last 3 on the road, and of course, this one half way across the country. It is sad when UMASS has us circled on the calendar was a win.

I do not understand the lack of motion and creativity on offense either. I mean, what the heck was Rambsy talking about in the preseason when he said Cook was bringing all kinds of triple option stuff he had never seen before in his many years of option experience?

I'm wondering the same thing. This offense is as vanilla and basic as it comes.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.